Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Iron Man 3 - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iron Man 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iron Man 3

Comment

Too much Capt. America in that suit. Unless it's a suit for the Capt.
      2004 Suzuki DL650
      1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Gay. If the New suit looks like that I'm out

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

"Marvel's The Avengers" is still tearing it up at the box office, raking in over $527 million to date, but that doesn't mean Tony Stark gets a break from saving the world. "Iron Man 3" is currently filming in Wilmington, North Carolina. Photographers caught the first look at one of the new villains in the movie, the Iron Patriot, who is sporting armor that could give Stark a run for his money. First introduced in the comic "Dark Avengers #1," the Iron Patriot might have a suit of high-tech armor with a Captain America paint job, but the man inside is not a hero.

Comment

Thats not Iron man.... its The Iron Patriot.... not tony stark

Comment

Awesome.
              sigpic

Comment

Doesn't the Iron Patriot have advanced armor while Iron Man is still using "old" technology?

Comment

Repo.....nevermind. mine will get locked up anyways.

Iron Man 3 is scheduled to be released on May 3, 2013. Shane Black is set to direct a screenplay by himself and Drew Pearce, which will bebasedon the"Extremis" story arc by Warren Ellis. So Iron Man 3 has been structured specifically to sort of be the antidote to The Avengers. Iâm not going to give away

Interesting though.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Coldblood is going to be wearing the Iron Patriot armor. The armor was created by Norman Osborn who infiltrated S.H.I.E.L.D. in the comics to create his "Dark Avengers". Sony has the rights for the Spiderman franchise for the time being so is this a hint that maybe they will team up with Disney to incorporate their spiderman franchise. Maybe Thanos will use the Dark Avengers with the help of Norman Osborn to take on the Avengers in The Avengers 2.

It's all speculation on my part but this could open up more storylines to keep these series going for a long ass time.
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

Originally posted by staticx View Post
                      Doesn't the Iron Patriot have advanced armor while Iron Man is still using "old" technology?
                      Actually I believe you have it backwards, Osborn could not develop the power source that Tony created and thats why he uses the star icon which limits output power instead of the sphere or diamond Stark uses.

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                      Coldblood is going to be wearing the Iron Patriot armor. The armor was created by Norman Osborn who infiltrated S.H.I.E.L.D. in the comics to create his "Dark Avengers". Sony has the rights for the Spiderman franchise for the time being so is this a hint that maybe they will team up with Disney to incorporate their spiderman franchise. Maybe Thanos will use the Dark Avengers with the help of Norman Osborn to take on the Avengers in The Avengers 2.

It's all speculation on my part but this could open up more storylines to keep these series going for a long ass time.
                      Yeah... I don't think Sony will give up Osborn, I still dont know the angle they'll use for the iron patriot yet but should be interesting.

Comment

Too small for Detroit Steel?

Last edited by PandaBear; 05-31-2012, 08:02 AM.

Comment

The Iron Patriot will not be in the movie:

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                            The Iron Patriot will not be in the movie:

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.co...tos-after-all/
                            Fuck hollywood.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X