Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
    Glock 20!!!
    They have won more camping competitions than any other manufacturer!!

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
      They have won more camping competitions than any other manufacturer!!
      I believe it

Comment

seriously though, a nice little short 12 gauge is my choice. will stop anything and everything in it's tracks that you may encounter while camping.
        May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
        Semper Fi

Comment

Surplus s&w model 65

Comment

I have the rossi .357 snub made by taurus. I got it for the same reason your thinking. Cheap, reliable, and I don't have to worry about messing it up. Its my throw in backpack, roll around under the jeep seat gun. I've only had it 4 months and fired around 150 rounds through it, but so far I have been pleased. Especially at $340.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
              Except that he asked for guns besides a 1911....

Glock 19 or 26 gets my vote.
              I thought he meant "full size"

Comment

M1 rifle

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                  seriously though, a nice little short 12 gauge is my choice. will stop anything and everything in it's tracks that you may encounter while camping.
                  I was going to say 870. Not much out there a 12g slug won't take care of.
                  2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    That's because no one wanted to lose their dignity yet.
                    Lol.

Vote for 10mm.
                    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                      I was going to say 870. Not much out there a 12g slug won't take care of.
                      That might be a bit difficult to explain when a park ranger stops by.
                      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
                        That might be a bit difficult to explain when a park ranger stops by.
                        Tough shit. if he decides to make an issue out of it.....well, lots of land and no one around where i normally camp.
                        May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                        Semper Fi

Comment

I used a g20 for camping but ended up selling it for another HKUSP 45 that was made in 95 so I don't have to use my brand new usp.
                          sigpic

Comment

Tough shit. if he decides to make an issue out of it.....well, lots of land and no one around where i normally camp.
                            When he refered to state parks is where a new set of issues arises. State and federal parks are frequently visited by rangers especially the camping areas.
                            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

dude, you were just in tears for a speeding ticket........ dont OG it up just yet!

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                I have much more respect for you if that was off the cuff and not googled. I will presume it was memory.
                                You and I already had this moment awhile ago...

http://texasguntrader.com/index.php?a=2&b=147999 7" barrel/slide 10mm 1911... pretty crazy looking.

Comment

Working...
                                X