No announcement yet.

The Dark Knight Rises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      Say what?
      It means, "turned," in Latin. It's pronounced, "coom."
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Fuck not Embedding!!!
        Last edited by idrivea4banger; 07-25-2011, 06:30 PM.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

But then you wouldn't have anything to bitch about....

Comment

Here's the HD trailer

I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

Am i the only one that forget the batman begins was even part of the trilogy?

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                Am i the only one that forget the batman begins was even part of the trilogy?
                Yup
                2014 GT
                2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Originally posted by Slow Five-O View Post
                  Yup
                  must have been because batman begins sucked ass compared to the dark knight.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                    must have been because batman begins sucked ass compared to the dark knight.
                    eh, everyone over glorifies the dark knight and forgets:
                    1. it was long
                    2. everything was dark as fuck and you cant see shit
                    3. batman talks like a fucking idiot
                    4. joker, the most famous batman villian, only got 1/2 of a movie, having to split time with a shitty two face.

sure the dark knight was pretty good, but not that good. i'll take batman begins.
                    www.hppmotorsports.com
                    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
                      eh, everyone over glorifies the dark knight and forgets:
                      1. it was long
                      2. everything was dark as fuck and you cant see shit
                      3. batman talks like a fucking idiot
                      4. joker, the most famous batman villian, only got 1/2 of a movie, having to split time with a shitty two face.

sure the dark knight was pretty good, but not that good. i'll take batman begins.
                      I think you are in the minority on this one.

I do agree about it beeing too damn dark in some scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        I do agree about it beeing too damn dark in some scenes.
                        it's cheaper that way.
                        www.hppmotorsports.com
                        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

The dark knight is better than Batman begins. Yeah its dark in most scenes but overall it blew begins away. It looks like rises will be better than dark knight.

Comment

Batman Begins was a good movie on its own. and i did not have any problems watching the Dark knight with any of the dark scenes, I enjoyed the movie whole heartdly.

These two movies are a rare example of where somebody in hollywood makes a sequel, that is as good if not better, than the original movie and builds on the original movie storyline....as compared to say Transformers I and II where Transformers II blew monkey dicks compared to Trans I.

Usually people in Hollywood want to capitalize on a movies success with a sequel just to ring a few more dollars out of people. but Nolan did a great job with Dark Knight to make it an A+ movie and I feel Dark Knight Rises will be a worthy sequel to the sequel. Probably why someone made Nolan Exec. Producer for the Superman Reboot, so we dont end up with another Fail as in Superman Returns although I think Routh did a decent job as Clark/Superman
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                              Batman Begins was a good movie on its own. and i did not have any problems watching the Dark knight with any of the dark scenes, I enjoyed the movie whole heartdly.

These two movies are a rare example of where somebody in hollywood makes a sequel, that is as good if not better, than the original movie and builds on the original movie storyline....as compared to say Transformers I and II where Transformers II blew monkey dicks compared to Trans I.

Usually people in Hollywood want to capitalize on a movies success with a sequel just to ring a few more dollars out of people. but Nolan did a great job with Dark Knight to make it an A+ movie and I feel Dark Knight Rises will be a worthy sequel to the sequel. Probably why someone made Nolan Exec. Producer for the Superman Reboot, so we dont end up with another Fail as in Superman Returns although I think Routh did a decent job as Clark/Superman
                              If they're going to be doing sequels/trilogy's/etc...there should have to be a script for every or at least some type of guideline that's agreed to be followed before the first one is even released. Transformers 2 was nowhere near as good as the first, but I have to admit that the 3rd one was pretty freaking badass. The only annoying thing was the switching of the girls, not that the new girl did a bad job, it was just an uncomfortable adjustment.
                              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                                If they're going to be doing sequels/trilogy's/etc...there should have to be a script for every or at least some type of guideline that's agreed to be followed before the first one is even released. Transformers 2 was nowhere near as good as the first, but I have to admit that the 3rd one was pretty freaking badass. The only annoying thing was the switching of the girls, not that the new girl did a bad job, it was just an uncomfortable adjustment.
                                I agree, Trans 2 seemed rush and with no real thought out purpose going forward for a Trans 3 or not....where as Nolan seemed to have a plan or at least thought it out well enough from Batman Begins to Dark Knight.

and I am thinking that he had to rethink Dark Knight RIses with the passing of Heath Ledger. Ledger did such a bad ass job with the Joker, I would not have minded seeing Batman V. Joker, Round 2

and the new girl in Trans 3 is hot, just something about her lips though that bugs me....Megan Fox is still hotter though
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X