State Fair, Can I carry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by runin90lx View Post
    denny..i havent shot the P238 yet(its one im looking into). but i shot a buddies Glock 42 and it was a very sweet gun. the first glock i actually liked. i prefer my springfield XD to glock normally. but the 42 was very light, easy on the recoil and shot well. surprisingly louder than i had imagined it would be LOL
    Nice. I think the P238 is the best for my wife. Almost no recoil, still loud, but it's a shorty and there's no going around that. When I called sig to see if it was one that had a recall, they said it wasn't, but it was sent in and had their "Action Enhancement Package" done to it.

I carry a Kel Tec PF9 as my daily, so everything seems nice to me LOL.

Comment

Either would be a good choice. I haven't compared weight of the 2. The glock was light. Be great for pocket carry

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
        Sidenote... How do you like that 42? I got my wife a Sig P238 and I can't think of a better small gun.
        I really like the 42. It's a little lighter than the P238, recoil is very mild and it carries very easily and comfortably. Don't get me wrong, I like the Sig, but the Glock was a lot cheaper with my employee discount at the time.
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by denny View Post
          sidenote... How do you like that 42? I got my wife a sig p238 and i can't think of a better small gun.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I stopped going to the far years ago, until they move it out of that shitty ghetto part of town I'm not going.
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
              I stopped going to the far years ago, until they move it out of that shitty ghetto part of town I'm not going.
              Its probably for the best that you dont. You know with the livestock shows that are there and all.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                Its probably for the best that you dont. You know with the livestock shows that are there and all.
                That's the only thing I liked, and the car shows everything else is overrated.

Took these pics a long time ago.

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Lol at the cow looking at you like the creepy fucker that you are.
                  ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

It will never move. The best thing to do is help get a new republican city and county councilperson voted into that district. Otherwise the crooks will do nothing for the improvement of the neighborhood and the its citizens

Comment

You're just upset because they won't allow you near any livestock.
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                        Told and showed my CHL to the gate attendant. She yells loudly to the "supervisor" on the bench about 20 feet away that I have a CHL.
                        Supervisor walks me over to the cop sitting in the stand. Hand her my DL and CHL, she writes down some info, asks me if my gun is secured, hands me my licenses back and says have a nice time.

Pretty easy except for the gate attendant yelling out I have a CHL...
                        That's good info to know.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                          Told and showed my CHL to the gate attendant. She yells loudly to the "supervisor" on the bench about 20 feet away that I have a CHL.
                          Supervisor walks me over to the cop sitting in the stand. Hand her my DL and CHL, she writes down some info, asks me if my gun is secured, hands me my licenses back and says have a nice time.

Pretty easy except for the gate attendant yelling out I have a CHL...
                          sorry bud... I guess that was partially my fault. You'd think most people would have enough common sense to not yell that out like they did.

Comment

Last year when the metal detector went off I just told the gate person "I need to go see that officer there." They said ok and I went straight to him showed him my DL and CHL. He looked at them and said "Have a good time today."
                            92 LX 5.0

Comment

Good to know, I assumed you couldn't. On my way out the door this year I saw them checking a guys ID who was headed in, make sense now he was probably carrying.

I did notice valid 30.06 signs on the cottonbowl so something to keep in mind if you are planning on going in there. (As mentioned above already.)
                              1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
                              1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
                              2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

I carry mine in behind my belt buckle. Raise my shirt up enough for them to see the belt as they wand me and when it goes off they assume it is the buckle. Unless a cop asks it is none of their fucking business...

Comment

Working...
                                X