No announcement yet.

BLM at it again.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went back and read it all. I do not agree they are terroristsand should not be sentenced to more prison time after already serving, however I still stand by my statement that they should stop bitching about not being able to use public land for grazing anymore. Most of the article was about that as was the other similar stories that have occured lately. Bitching about that to the media is like me bitching to the media if I lost my hunting lease because the owner decided they didn't want to lease it anymore.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
      I read it all. Why do you continue to come back to this thread and post if it's too much of a task for you to even read? Is your wife not up to read and explain it for you?
      I'm sure Harry "Dickhead" Reid has something to do with it.

Harry Reid has run 52 ranchers our of business so far, just like their recent efforts with Cliven Bundy, because of his ownership in Reid Bunkerville, LLC, which holds 93 acres in Nevada. The parcels seem to be in the way of future development with the Chinese, which may even involve a freeway interchange and loop, and all sit west of the same general area as the land where all these 'trespassing cattle' graze. We all know that the Reid crime syndicate had ulterior motives for the attacks on Cliven Bundy. Here's the proof.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
        You are going to have to post up some evidence that the BLM owns our homes. That sounds like a load of bullshit.
        The act that established the BLM gave them the legal right to control every square inch of land in the USA if someone there determines that the land and everything on it is not being used in the manner they believe is best with zero restrictions or limits on what they can do. They law and the case law behind the law says that what ever position they hold is the actual law.

If you get the leftist talking you will hear some strange things and I have spoken with a bunch of leftist and the ones in the know LOVE the BLM.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

FOR IMMEDIATE PRESS RELEASE: CLIVEN D. BUNDY PO Box 7175 Bunkerville, NV ?89007 702-346-5564 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ...

FOR IMMEDIATE PRESS RELEASE:
          CLIVEN D. BUNDY
          PO Box 7175
          Bunkerville, NV 89007
          702-346-5564
          January 1, 2016

With great concern and love and much consideration from prayer, I come to you Harney County Sheriff of Oregon David M. Ward, rancher Steven Dwight Hammond, and rancher Dwight Lincoln Hammond, Jr.,

I, Cliven D. Bundy, have been involved for several weeks in the background striving to understand and comprehend your dilemmas in Harney County, Oregon. I understand that the grass that was burnt on each side of the fence was grazing rights that had been created through beneficial use, one side of the fence being private property and the other side of the fence being private property rights. The fires that were set were for a good purpose and had good results.

The United States Justice Department has NO jurisdiction or authority within the State of Oregon, County of Harney over this type of ranch management. These lands are not under U.S. treaties or commerce, they are not article 4 territories, and Congress does not have unlimited power. These lands have been admitted into statehood and are part of the great State of Oregon and the citizens of Harney County enjoy the fullness of the protections of the U.S. Constitution. The U.S. Constitution limits United States government.

It is my suggestion, Steven Hammond, that you go and check yourself into Harney County jail asking for protective custody. It is my suggestion, Dwight Hammond, that you go and check yourself into Harney County jail asking for protective custody. It is my suggestion, Harney County Sheriff David Ward, accept these two ranchers into your jail, notify the United States Solicitor in Washington DC that you have these two ranchers in Harney County jail, that they will remain there indefinitely under your protective custody and the protection of We the People of Harney County and We the People of the United States of America.

I suggest an Evidentiary Hearing or a Grand Jury be formed by We the People.

I feel that this action is immediately important, that it should be taken place before 10:00 am Saturday, January 2, 2016. I will hold these suggestions private until that time then I will release this letter to those having state and county jurisdiction and to the media.

Cliven D. Bundy

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
            So, if they try this shit along the Brazos River and I start shooting, then I'm in the wrong?

I feel like a Comanche fucking Indian.
            The thing on the brazos does sound like bullshit on the feds part to me. What I have read and heard regarding that one is that those people actually own that land (or are paying off the bank loans but still "own" it). There is a big difference to me between the government taking private land vs telling people they can't graze on land that is already federally owned. Yes I realize they do some shady shit to get owners to voluntarily sell, and I am not supporting that, but alot of what I see is people whining because the feds own land and don't want it used for whatever.

Comment

I also read on cnn that authorities said the fire was to cover up deer poaching so again we have two very different sides like that Bundy case.

Comment

I also read on cnn that authorities said the fire was to cover up deer poaching so again we have two very different sides like that Bundy case.
                How would a grass fire cover that up?
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

It wouldn't lol
                  ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                    No kidding. With that much land, you could bury any carcasses far easier and the gub'ment would never find it, let alone know about it.

The armed protesters who stormed a wildlife refuge in Oregon listed their demands at a news conference Monday, while giving their group a name: Citizens for Constitutional Freedom.
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                      The story didn't say they thought through the coverup, merely that there supposedly was an attempt at one.

Comment

A deer poaching coverup? Lol, yup, sounds like terrorists.

Comment

Report from a local today..

Alrighty, since there is so much BS floating around i'll give my take. I have lived in Burns/Harney County my entire life. I have worked for the BLM and other federal agencies as a seasonal when i was in High School and College and have been working for ranches for all of my adult life. I am currently employed as a buckaroo at a ranch outside of Burns. I know the Hammonds personally, my wife grew up as their neighbor, and they attend the same church as us. I have been to the community meetings leading up to this and was at the rally held the day that this little shindig went down. I'm not claiming to have all the facts but I do believe I know a lot more than the MSM and most of the jokers on here.

1.) The Hammonds are a wonderful christian family who have been absolutely abused by the feds. The BLM and Refuge have been trying to shut these guys down and steal their land for years and that is why this all came about. Now, the Hammonds have not taken the Fed abuse lying down and have been fairly open about defying some of the crap that the BLM was trying to pull. The poaching and other defamatory crap was bogus and just BLM propaganda to discredit them. What they did was light some fires without dotting I's and crossing T's. They did so without malice and the result was improving the land Many others around the county have done this and not been charged or suffered minor fines and weeks of county jail, NOT charged as terrorists and given 5 yrs. This only happens when you defy the feds and have something they want. The video on the long draw and miller homestead fires is not entirely accurate but they did kill over 100 cows and destroyed thousands of acres of private range, fence, buildings, etc. I was out of town but several of my friends almost lost their lives to BLM backburns while they were out moving cows. I was on the canyon crk complex helping a friend this year and the govt turned a 5 acre lightning strike, 100% contained, into a massive wildfire that destroyed 40+ homes and thousands of acres of private timber. No charges and no reparations ever result of government negligence in any of these cases. Bottom line, the case against the Hammonds IS government tyranny, period!

2.) Ammon Bundy showed up in town with a bad attitude and pissed a lot of people off. Even though there are a lot of sheeple and government workers in this community, there would have been a lot of sympathy for these guys had they been smarter about the whole thing. I agree with pretty much all of their reasoning and share their frustration. I believe that what they are doing can be justified in many cases, but i think they picked a poor battle in this case and poor timing. Their refuge stunt is not about the Hammonds at all. Ammon has claimed support from the community and the Committee of Safety, which he does not have. That pisses a lot of people off! If they just showed up and did what they did there would be less local animosity than by claiming to represent Harney County when you don't. There are a lot of 3%ers here that would take a stand if Dwight and Steve asked for help. They didn't and just want to get this thing over with to get back to their lives.

Now i completely support the right of these guys to take a stand for what they believe in, I believe in the same goals! I'm praying for them and hope they are successful. However, the fact is that they did a piss poor job of reaching out to our community and they pissed off a lot of people that would have stood by them otherwise. That is not helpful to their/our cause and it isn't good for their credibility nationally. I do worry that they have hurt our cause by choosing this as their stand and a lot of us are going to be working overtime to use the publicity to shed a little more positive light on the issues faces rural folks out here. Frankly I supported these guys when they showed up and now that i've spent time around them i have a lot more reservations. There are a lot of good patriots out there but some of their leaders are tools. Just my opinion.

3.) Our sheriff is a good guy and has handled all of this to the best of his ability. I believe if the Hammonds asked for protection he would stand by them. None of the locals at the rally threw pennies at the sheriffs office. We don't feel sold out by the local government (for the most part). We do feel sold out by the feds, and the state. We were there to support the Hammonds and protest the BLM and Feds. If the Bundy crew hadn't been such pricks to the Sheriff they would have had a lot more support. You don't convince people to stand with you by cussing the only good authorities in the community and telling all of the residents to take your side

If anyone has any questions about this area or local events i'll try to answer them as best i can. As far as the weather, its been cold off and on lately but this isn't a particularly cold winter for us. These guys are well equipped, lots of support vehicles and trailers, I believe they can hold out if not attacked. I hope they are not attacked because i believe they can make a pretty good stand, lots of lives at stake.

Prayers for all involved, if you do come to Burns be polite to those who don't like Bundy, explain your motivations for being here and you'll get a lot farther. Don't act like Jon R or a tacticool retard. Most teenagers around here have AR's, nobody is impressed if you pack yours into safeway with you. I'm not saying you shouldn't do it, just that you will be seen as a militia wannabe and not someone to be taken seriously. By all means pack your guns, just be classy if you want to be taken seriously. God Bless America and patriots everywhere.

Svej

I have quite a bit more that I have collected that I will try to get posted tomorrow...

Comment

The feds up to their usual bullshit tricks and tactics. Hopefully the people stand their ground and send a clear message to the feds.

Comment

It took me way to long to realize this wasn't about black Lives matter.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                                It took me way to long to realize this wasn't about black Lives matter.
                                Both BLMs report to the same "authority".

Comment

Working...
                                X