Range Day, Sat 5/12/18 at ETTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Range Day, Sat 5/12/18 at ETTS

It's been awhile since we did some shooting as a group. Trying to give everyone enough lead time to plan ahead. ETTS down in Waxahachie is pretty flexible on what they allow. Who all would be interested in getting together to shoot?

Date: Sat 5/12, 8:00am

Where: Extreme Tactics & Training Solutions, 620 Greathouse Rd, Waxahachie, TX 75167

Cost: $30 (they do accept credit cards, but cash is king)

Looks like most peeps are available on 5/12. ETTS is pretty reasonable, I think the only things not allowed are green tip/tracer ammo. The rules are posted on the building at the gate prior to entry. If you have never been, you can either sign the waiver there, or take care of it online beforehand: http://www.ettsgunrange.com/terms-and-conditions/

I called them to double check, the only event so far on that same date is a USPSA match, but that should only tie up some of the pistol bays. They don't take reservations, it's first come first serve. I plan to get there at 8:00am to setup a pop up canopy and hold a bay. Something to keep in mind, Scarborough Festival is going on during this time. If you get there early you can beat the traffic. It looks like 1446 might be an option to bypass the Festival traffic. See what Waze says!

Everyone's invited, but let's keep from inviting any derp friends. If there's any questions, feel free to PM me or post them in the thread. Looking forward to seeing everyone!
    Last edited by GE; 04-14-2018, 12:14 PM. Reason: Corrected date

I might be down.
    Originally posted by Marisa
    we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Jose and I went to FGC on Friday, nice and quiet about noon. I need a Kimber!

We then hit up Tight Ends for some brews. I need some young sugar!
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Still a ways off but I should be in and putting it in my calendar now

Comment

Shit, just realized that's the weekend of the NRA Convention. Not sure if any of you guys are going but I plan to. But I doubt I'll go all weekend, probably just one day.

Comment

I could do this instead of shooting the USPSA match in Johnson County... I like ETTS, the 2nd Saturday out there is the USPSA match. If you move it one week out I could do both (USPSA match and shoot with you after) and you fools can see what you're missing!
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Cinco de mayo

Some fajitas and I am sure some of us messicans would go

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                Cinco de mayo

Some fajitas and I am sure some of us messicans would go
                Well shooting at targets, not up in the air
                Last edited by Jose; 03-26-2018, 09:23 PM.

Comment

I'm 1/4 Mexican and I'd be there if I wasn't on a work trip that week.... I want TX to make 5-5 an official state holiday and get on with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                    We'll shooting at targets, not up in the air
                    Holy shit! LMAO, Jose with the gold!
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                      Holy shit! LMAO, Jose with the gold!
                      LOL!

Need to order up some ammo for this day. Been shooting to much lately

Comment

Range Day, Sat 5/5 at ETTS

Lmao

Comment

LOL

Might be able to do this one....

Comment

I'm out, I'm Mexican so I only shoot in the air on that day.
                            Originally posted by Marisa
                            we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Back in the day, we used to shoot up in the air on 1/1, but then a shot from my S&W .44 magnum broke a tree branch and popped me in the head, I stopped doing that...
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                              X