Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superman ??????

Amy Adams as Lois Lane !
    Who will be playing the man of steel ???????
    Has any body heard who ???

Probably someone we have never heard of.

I thought the last guy who did Superman did just fine, TBH.

Comment

Originally posted by holeshot View Post
      Amy Adams as Lois Lane !
      Who will be playing the man of steel ???????
      Has any body heard who ???
      Henry Cavill is playing Superman. i dont know who that is though. While Lex Luthor is a cool bad guy, i hope they go with someone different. Doomsday would be good.
      2011 Mustang GT
      sigpic

Comment

Henry Cavill played Albert Mondego in The Count of Monte Cristo, and has been on Showtime's The Tudors recently

Comment

The man of steel is slated for 2012. Zack Snyder is directing with Christopher Nolan producing. Lex Luthor will not be the main villain. Also Diane Lane will be Martha Kent and Kevin Costner will be Jonathan Kent.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
            Also Diane Lane will be Martha Kent and Kevin Costner will be Jonathan Kent.
            Lulz.
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I probably will check it out
              99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
              going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

How many times are they going to remake the same movies and tv shows? I think batman and superman have about run their course for now. Hollywood really needs to come up with some new ideas.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Man of Steel is an American superhero film project, slated to be produced under the development of Zack Snyder, Christopher Nolan, and David S. Goyer. [1] Based on the DC Comics character Superman, the film will be a reboot of the Superman film series. Using Chicago as a backdrop, and with production to be based in west suburban Plano, the film is scheduled to enter principal filming in August 2011, [2] for a planned theatrical release in June 2013 by Warner Bros., [3] which also includes IMAX venues.

Henry Cavill has been cast as Superman, [21] making him the first non-American actor to be cast in the role. [22] Cavill was on the shortlist for the 2006 film Superman Returns, but lost the part to Brandon Routh. [23] Amy Adams will portray Lois Lane. [24][25] Adams was selected from a list of actresses that included Olivia Wilde and Mila Kunis. [26] Diane Lane has been cast as Martha Kent and Kevin Costner as Jonathan Kent. [27][28] Michael Shannon has been cast in the role of General Zod. [29] Antje Traue was cast as Faora, another villain in the film. [30] Harry Lennix has been cast in the role of Sgt. Swanwick. [31]

Additionally, Russell Crowe is reported to be in final negotiations for the role of Jor-El, [32] as well as Julia Ormond for the role of Lara. [33] Christopher Meloni has been cast as a military general.
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

so irritating! hell everyone knows the plot. just get to the action and make things more interesting

Comment

I hope Christopher Nolan can keep Zack Snyder reigned in.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                        Lex Luthor will not be the main villain.
                        Finally.

Comment

So here's a teaser shot of Cavill.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here’s the press release:

Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures have provided the first look at the new “Man of Steel,” revealing star Henry Cavill as Superman in the film from director Zack Snyder.

The film also stars three-time Oscar® nominee Amy Adams (“The Fighter”) as Daily Planet journalist Lois Lane, and Oscar® nominee Laurence Fishburne (“What’s Love Got to Do with It”) as her editor-in-chief, Perry White. Starring as Clark Kent’s adoptive parents, Martha and Jonathan Kent, are Oscar® nominee Diane Lane (“Unfaithful”) and Academy Award® winner Kevin Costner (“Dances with Wolves”).

Squaring off against the superhero are two other surviving Kryptonians, the villainous General Zod, played by Oscar® nominee Michael Shannon (“Revolutionary Road”), and Faora, Zod’s evil partner, played by Antje Traue. Also from Superman’s native Krypton are Lara Lor-Van, Superman’s mother, played by Julia Ormond, and Superman’s father, Jor-El, portrayed by Academy Award® winner Russell Crowe (“Gladiator”).

Rounding out the cast are Harry Lennix as U.S. military man General Swanwick, as well as Christopher Meloni as Colonel Hardy.

“Man of Steel” is being produced by Charles Roven, Emma Thomas, Christopher Nolan and Deborah Snyder. The screenplay was written by David S. Goyer, from a story by Goyer and Nolan, based upon Superman characters created by Jerry Siegel & Joe Shuster and published by DC Comics. Thomas Tull and Lloyd Phillips are serving as executive producers.

Currently in production, “Man of Steel” is slated for release on June 14, 2013 and will be distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures, a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company.

Comment

BTW Laurence Fishburn is Perry White.....wtf?!?!?!

Comment

Yup...that is Superman.

Comment

Working...
                              X