No announcement yet.

sc281 to find new alternative fact source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Average joe iranians = sheltered millionaires right? Of course. Same thing. Well one thing's for sure, the Iranians undoubtedly have better haircuts.

And just think guys, if the mods hadn't confined him in here, all these threads and the rest of this pollution would be fouling up the rest of the site.
    WH

Comment

• Couldn't even last a day before coming back, LOL

Originally posted by naynay
      It's been fun y'all, i'll be back for Black History Month.

adios amigos!

Comment

• That monkey is celebrating the DOW at 25K, right? Hear that, Naynus? Let me know when to book your ticket to move to Chicago or Baltimore.

Comment

• here jizz whistle

These are some of the numbers by which the future successes or failures of the new presidency will be measured.

Candidate Donald Trump won the election claiming “our country is stagnant.” But President Trump actually inherits an economy experiencing steady if unspectacular growth in output, jobs and incomes.
          Jobs — The economy has added nearly 2.2 million jobs in the most recent 12 months. It has gained jobs for 75 straight months – the longest streak on record.

President Barack Obama was not so fortunate. When he took office, the economy had already lost 4.4 million jobs in the preceding 12 months.
          Unemployment — Obama also leaves Trump an unemployment rate that is well below the historical norm.

Currently it stands at 4.7 percent. In all the months since 1948 the median jobless rate was 5.6 percent.

Thus Trump has been dealt a far better hand than Obama, who took office when the jobless rate was 7.8 percent and rising. It hit a peak of 10 percent in October of Obama’s first year.
          Previous to Obama’s tenure, the best year for after-tax corporate profits was 2006, when they hit just under $1.38 trillion. Profits have now exceeded that old record for the past six years running, and are on track to do so again in Obama’s final year in office.
          Trump inherits 45 prisoners who remain at the military detention camp for suspected terrorists in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

Obama promised to empty the facility and close it, but Congress blocked his efforts. Trump, on the other hand, vowed to keep it open and to repopulate it, saying that “we’re gonna load it up with some bad dudes, believe me, we’re gonna load it up.”

Keeping it open will be expensive. A Pentagon study released last year put the cost to operate the Guantanamo Bay detention mission at “approximately $445 million” in fiscal year 2015.
          quotes for the queen who is afraid to click a link.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
            here jizz whistle

quotes for the queen who is afraid to click a link.
            Spit out the cock (wait, did SVO photograph you with his Polaroid?) and leave your liberal sites alone. Find the true numbers, the ones for Obama where people that quit searching for jobs are counted as unemployed too. Check the labor participation rate with it. That's the true story. Not that I expect a blowhard like you to know differently. Obama was against anything American, and you're watching the tide turn with a purpose now. Keep hating, but conservatives are taking our country back. We'll let you keep Chicago and Baltimore though. I'll upgrade you to first class on that ticket if you want. Just let me know when to buy it.

Comment

• man i am actually gonna be headed up to detroit here soon to help a buddy drive a car back down here, so i'll take you up on that 1 way to DTW.

thx fam.

i was gonna post a silly .gif of a chick blowing cum bubbles, but im sure you have a mirror nearby.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
              X