Trading vehicles, interesting offers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Treybiz View Post
    Your results may vary but I haven't had the best customer service from King.
    Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
    I've heard that about king but Jesus their shit is top shelf.
    Same here. I've heard they don't have great customer service, but I haven't had to deal with them yet, personally.

For now, I just run a pair of their "shocks" up front for dual steering stabilizers, and they've been excellent. This is after bending the shafts on many other inferior shocks.

I really want to upgrade to rear coilovers and put Kings all the way around.

That's too bad about their customer service, if it's true. For what they charge, it should be above and beyond.

Oh, and badass Jeep! I bet you'd miss it if you got rid of it. And heck, are they ever really "done"?

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
      Same here. I've heard they don't have great customer service, but I haven't had to deal with them yet, personally.

For now, I just run a pair of their "shocks" up front for dual steering stabilizers, and they've been excellent. This is after bending the shafts on many other inferior shocks.

I really want to upgrade to rear coilovers and put Kings all the way around.

That's too bad about their customer service, if it's true. For what they charge, it should be above and beyond.

Oh, and badass Jeep! I bet you'd miss it if you got rid of it. And heck, are they ever really "done"?

Don’t get me wrong kings are excellent but if you need to adjust or work on them and don’t posses the knowledge yourself king isn’t helpful. I’m spoiled that I have a buddy that always helps with valving and I’ve done enough rebuilds to be decent.... I’ve had two king MFG defects that they wouldn’t stand behind so i went fox on my Duramax (for shocks.. no C/Os on it .. yet)

Comment

Working...
      X