Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    He said he was threw wit yo ass, playa!

BTW, the Plano PD has kept it pretty quiet, do you know what kind of weapon was used in Plano?
    a black automatic assault rifle
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• really though, they say he went to his car got a rifle and followed her back into the house, then multiple firearms were discovered.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• since someone asked...

The warrants show what police walked into that Sunday, and what the shooter was planning.

Investigators found multiple guns, hundreds of rounds of ammunition and evidence that Hight went looking for his estranged wife at work before finding her at home, hosting a football party with friends. A witness was in the backyard that Sunday when she looked through a window and saw Hight arrive. He was armed.

That witness heard Meredith ask Hight, “Did you really have to do this?”

That is when gunshots started to ring out. The witness saw Hight fire at police. Plano officers then killed the gunman, but not before Hight took the lives of eight people — including estranged wife Meredith and the couple’s close friends. Police spent the next several days gathering evidence.

Authorities said that Hight was armed with a .38 caliber handgun, an AR-15 rifle and a folding knife. Inside of his car, a Dodge Avenger, police also discovered rounds of ammunition and binoculars. Back at Hight’s apartment, investigators found another rifle, more ammunition and gun accessories.

Police also spoke with employees at the bar where Meredith worked. Before the shooting, they said that Hight showed up with a gun and a knife. He was told to bring the weapons back outside. One worker then saw Hight drive away, in the direction of Meredith’s home.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• now a question for the domestic violence experts; if you were to shoot your ex wife would you use the AR or the revolver?

Anthony? Al P? Queen?
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• I don't have an AR or Revolver. Probably my Benelli M2.

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• So when you going to worry about the killings in obozos home town??
                Lol you are a joke.

Comment

• hey, i am rodney. i'm from dallas.

when are you gonna worry about police shooting white kids in huntington beach california?

Videos posted on Twitter Friday morning show a Huntington Beach police officer struggling with and then firing multiple times on a man who collapses in front of a 7-Eleven. Police say the man was h…

Lol you are a joke.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Comment

• let me guess, you think it's a new page?

go home uncle steve, you're drunk.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• So when you going to block me?? lol

Comment

• Comment

• reading the Las Vegas thread, it seems a few of you are seeing what i was saying all along.
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• funny how that works, lol.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X