Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you are near Waco on Oct 20, we are having an event for Breast Cancer Awareness!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you are near Waco on Oct 20, we are having an event for Breast Cancer Awareness!

Big car meet with tons of killer smoked BBQ and burgers and stuff. All proceeds after the cost of the food will be going to the Breast Cancer Awarness Foundation. $5 for angus burgers, chips and drink or smoked sausage, chips and a drink (all high end meats, no cheapo stuff), $7 for a couple slow smoked ribs and a drink or $8 for a giant well seasoned (better than any fair) turkey legs and a drink! We are also having a raffle for two free pro detailed cars from my car detailer that really takes care of my cars. Amazing quality.

Here are a few shots from last year! We raised $1200 for Autism Speaks!

Last edited by LaserSVT; 10-22-2017, 04:26 PM.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
    Big car meet with tons of killer smoked BBQ and burgers and stuff. All proceeds after the cost of the food will be going to the Breast Cancer Awarness Foundation. $5 for nurgers. chips and drink or smoked sausage, chips and a drink (all high end meats, no cheapo stuff), $7 for a couple slow smoked ribs and a drink or $8 for a giant well seasoned (better than any fair) turkey legs and a drink! We are also having a raffle for two free pro detailed cars from my car detailer that really takes care of my cars. Amazing quality.

Here are a few shots from last year! We raised $1200 for Autism Speaks!
    $5 for nurgers?
    how much for white folk?
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Looks like a great event. If I was closer, I would come out for some smoked ribs and a beer. Good job for a good cause.

Comment

All day long?

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
          $5 for nurgers?
          how much for white folk?
          Its burgers, chips and a drink. We sold out of 40lbs almost instantly last year and used the profits for charity just like this year. We dont use the cheap ass burger patties too. We use the angus beef 1/3lb patties from the local butcher.

EDIT: I see what I did there. Oops. lol
          Last edited by LaserSVT; 10-22-2017, 04:25 PM.
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
            All day long?
            Not quite. We are gonna close a little early and go from 5 till everyone wants to stay.

Comment

Food is done and stuff. turkey legs gonna go QUICK! Burgers ready to go, raffle ready to run, doing L&D T Shirts half off, got some sexy cars and bikes here. Where y'all at!?
              Ribs and turkey legs so good you gonna wanna smack your mama!

Comment

Well wish I would have seen this sooner.
                Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Yeah, nissed out. Tons of great people and killer ribs and turkey and angus burgers!

Comment

Comment

Looks like a good turnout. You should have a monthly meet at your shop.

Comment

Like.

Comment

I find your lack of pussy shots, disturbing...
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                            Looks like a good turnout. You should have a monthly meet at your shop.
                            Me and a buddy used to run a Wed night meet and it was always nice cars and a cool crowd but he got out of it due to a new kid and work and all. Well then we started getting all these assholes in and kids trying to do donuts and daddys Super Dutys just missing irreplaceable cars like a 1400rwhp newer GTO or some ZO6 Vettes and such and just ruined it for everyone. Doing burnouts and bouncing their Hondas off the two steps then the cops would pull up and come right up to me and I would explain the issue and it just turned into too much fuckery so I stopped going as did 90% of the cool cars. I have drove by a few times and its a bunch of TSTC idiots in dads truck or riced out Hondas and Hyundais so I just dont go. Well we decided every other week we would just do the mature guys with the Cobras and Boss stangs and Vettes and stuff at my shop instead and then twice a year to a big bash with a charity drive and food like we did last night. That way its my property and I can just kick people out if I dont like them or they act a fool. Last night I got so many PMs thanking me (and publicly on FB) thanking me for hosting a good meet without all the drama and we managed to raise about $500 for breast cancer awareness and everyone enjoyed themselves so we will just keep that up.
                            Last edited by LaserSVT; 10-21-2017, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Should do it on a Saturday so people can drive down there
                              1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Working...
                              X