• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars: The Old Republic

Man this looks good!
    2001 Ford Lightning Silver
    1993 Mustang GT Silver Frost Titanium
    1984 Bronco II 4X4 Silver & Red

That game is taking forever to come out. It does look awsome though!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
      And hopefully it won't be over a year behind in gameplay.

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
        Yeah. They have made comments saying they don't want a half finished product coming out with tons of bugs. So pretty much they don't want to be like WOW lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TruestreetTim View Post
          And hopefully it won't be over a year behind in gameplay.
          It's BioWare. With the success of Mass Effect and Dragon Age, they have VERY high expectations out of them. They're getting to the level of Bethesda. While I probably still won't become a PC player to play this game, I can only imagine how badass it's gonna be when it does come out. I remember hearing about this well over 2 years ago.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
            It's BioWare. With the success of Mass Effect and Dragon Age, they have VERY high expectations out of them. They're getting to the level of Bethesda. While I probably still won't become a PC player to play this game, I can only imagine how badass it's gonna be when it does come out. I remember hearing about this well over 2 years ago.
            I hope they don't turn out glitchy games like Bethesda does. You really have to love Fallout to finish New Vegas.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
              I hope they don't turn out glitchy games like Bethesda does. You really have to love Fallout to finish New Vegas.
              New Vegas did have it's problems. I havent' had one major glitch with either ME1/2 or Dragon Age(I only played through part of DA). Glitches are probably inevitable at this point with games. Just depends on how popular the game is and how much of a problem the glitch is as far as fixing it. ToR will be fucking huge and I'm sure Bioware will keep a close eye on it especially with it being an online game. Fallout wasn't online so I'm sure the feedback on glitches wasn't as immediate as an online game would be.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

New Vegas did have it's problems. I havent' had one major glitch with either ME1/2 or Dragon Age(I only played through part of DA). Glitches are probably inevitable at this point with games. Just depends on how popular the game is and how much of a problem the glitch is as far as fixing it. ToR will be fucking huge and I'm sure Bioware will keep a close eye on it especially with it being an online game. Fallout wasn't online so I'm sure the feedback on glitches wasn't as immediate as an online game would be.
                Right on.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Here comes 1000 hours of my wasted life...
                  First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                    Here comes 1000 hours of my wasted life...

Comment

BioWare is passed Bethesda imo, there were alot of game breaking bugs in fallout and oblivion when released. Gamebyro is crap, i'm really looking forward to their new engine Skyrim is running on.

Comment

O he'll yes. Even wen I was still playing wow (I can hook y'all up with a really nice therapy group who has a 10 step quitting program for cheap ) I vowed to quit it just for SWTOR. I AM 100% down for this. Now, any idea on release date or story backdrop? I thought I saw clone troops with Jango Fett's face meaning these are the Movie era clone troopers. Fill me in!

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                          O he'll yes. Even wen I was still playing wow (I can hook y'all up with a really nice therapy group who has a 10 step quitting program for cheap ) I vowed to quit it just for SWTOR. I AM 100% down for this. Now, any idea on release date or story backdrop? I thought I saw clone troops with Jango Fett's face meaning these are the Movie era clone troopers. Fill me in!
                          They have a lot more info on the game's website:

Star Wars: The Old Republic takes place more than 3,500 years before the rise of Darth Vader. The most powerful Sith Empire in history has emerged from deep space to attack the Republic and its legendary Jedi guardians. After decades of war, a tenuous truce has been established between the Sith Empire and the Republic, but events occurring in the game are leading the galaxy back to an all-out war.
                          I think the release date is supposed to be this year, I guess towards the holidays?

I'm done with MMO games for good, but they could have a winner. Good thing BF3 will keep entertained

Comment

This confuses me cause this is like a whole different type of battle. Is this before the Prequel? I've been hoping that they make another Star Wars Battlefront for PS3.
                            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                            Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                              This confuses me cause this is like a whole different type of battle. Is this before the Prequel? I've been hoping that they make another Star Wars Battlefront for PS3.
                              ToR takes place 3500 (or I think it was 4000) years before the movies.

Comment

Working...
                              X