1995 Toyota Supra - Paint Correction and 22PLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 Toyota Supra - Paint Correction and 22PLE

Got to work on this all original 1995 Toyota Supra.

Owner described it as "not that bad", but we all know how that works out. He was on a budget so we didn't go as far as I wanted to go with the paint but still made a dramatic difference on this paint.

If this car doesn't convince you guys to hit me up to work on your cars then I don't know what will! I love how some of the pictures (inside pictures) look just so fake or overly processed. Ha. But it was shot in auto w/ my DSLR. Enjoy!

Before

Mmmm, reflection.

Video Showing before and after in sun. The "after" section wasnt 100% where i was happy and was not waxed or coated yet.

www.facebook.com/hilldetailworks

thats my unicorn

do you do the interiors too?

Comment

I can yes Tremor14

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      www.facebook.com/hilldetailworks

Comment

Excellent work and still one of my favorite vehicles ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
          thats my unicorn

do you do the interiors too?
          my buddy has a FROSTY low mile white over black 6sp hard top that is factory fresh
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I saw a white one in Home Depot parking lot, with the factory spare on (low on air), plenty of pdr work needed, kinda sad looking. I sat in my truck until I saw the owner come out and offered to buy it. It was an older gentleman, he said he gets those offers everywhere he goes. I gave him my card, said to call me when he was ready...

Sorry for the hijack.

Nice work on the black one
            Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Working...
            X