Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Katfight!!!

Comment

I ...somehow doubt that alternate account.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
        Anyway, good luck! Moving back to Texas? I could never live there again.
        I'm getting the itch to bail out. In many respects I wish we would have stayed gone. I'm getting to a point where I care less about politics and more about what the area has to offer. Beyond shopping, concrete, traffic, an increasing amount of assholes, traffic, concrete, and sprawl, I'm not sure being in a politically favorable area is all that it's cracked up to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          I'm getting the itch to bail out. In many respects I wish we would have stayed gone. I'm getting to a point where I care less about politics and more about what the area has to offer. Beyond shopping, concrete, traffic, an increasing amount of assholes, traffic, concrete, and sprawl, I'm not sure being in a politically favorable area is all that it's cracked up to be.
          Quitter.

Texas has everything a man could ever want or need.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
            Quitter.

Need yes, but want, not even close. I absolutely love being a couple hours from San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, Yosemite, Lassen Volcano, etc. That said, family and career can be stronger drivers as to what's at the top of the want list. We won't retire in DFW, mark my words.
            Last edited by Big A; 10-17-2017, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              Quitter.

Not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                I miss family, friends, and food. That's it.

We travel back every 2-3 months, and being in the traffic and the heat just makes me miserable. I don't feel much different about Denver, to be honest. You really gotta get into the mountains!

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                  these guys are pretty reputable

What movie?
                  WH

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                    Need yes, but want, not even close. I absolutely love being a couple hours from San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, Yosemite, Lassen Volcano, etc. That said, family and career can be stronger drivers as to what's at the top of the want list. We won't retire in FEW, mark my words.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                    Lol I was being mostly sarcastic. You'll never find everything you want in 1 spot so it's definitely got to come down to priorities. All the frivolous shit is what vacations and retirement are for.

I have no clue where FEW is.

Comment

I fixed it, phone kept jacking with me, DFW.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                        What movie?
                        Movie is Moving. “I gave him the wrong finger”

CN

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                          I fixed it, phone kept jacking with me, DFW.

Ahh I see...yeah I want to retire in the hill country or maybe north east Texas on a ranch.

Comment

Working...
                          X