Trading vehicles, interesting offers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
    Meat and potatoes is 525hp ls3 swap with 6l80e and loose converter. Upgraded axles, hydraulic steering, 40's, stainless mandrel bent exhaust, 14" wilwoods front and rear and on down the rabbit hole with everything else.
    That's badass, that would be hard to want to get rid of I would think. You just wanting wanting different?

Comment

There's no way I'd get rid of your Jeep for either one of those trade offers. What type of value do you have on it?

Comment

What axles under the Jeep?
        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

I live for the project. Now that it's done I'm bored and need a new one. It would take something really nice in my eyes to actually let it go. I really like 60's Chevrolet muscle. If a clean 66' Chevy II came along with really clean paint and body I could live with a mediocre motor and do my own thing there.

I've had high 30's cash offer for the jeep since I listed it for trade. I think it's worth 40k if I wait for the right buyer in the condition it's in now. I finished all of that work 250 miles ago so it's all fresh.

Y'all know how it is though. These things aren't investments, they are $$$ holes. I want to trade so me and some other guy who have dumped shitloads of $$$ into our projects can have a better chance of breaking even and come out with a new rides.

Comment

Maybe try selling it on https://bringatrailer.com

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
              What axles under the Jeep?
              They are 44's not stock 44's though. They are curry housing, ARB's, chromo 35 spline axle shafts, etc...

If it's still around after Christmas I'm going to build a 1ton rear axle for it and put rear steer on it. Set it up with a jrat 3rd member and have a load bolt on it.

I realize that a 40" tire is stretching the limits of a 44 axle. They have held up though.

Comment

Update...

The guy with the mustang thinks it's worth 55k and wants me to puy my jeep in AND pay the difference of what he thinks the valuations are which is somewhere between 15-20k.

I wasn't even going to swap him straight up TBH.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                  Update...

The guy with the mustang thinks it's worth 55k and wants me to puy my jeep in AND pay the difference of what he thinks the valuations are which is somewhere between 15-20k.

I wasn't even going to swap him straight up TBH.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                  You should have just sent him this

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

$55k? Holy hell lol

Good luck in your venture. Clean ass build for sure.
                    It IS all about the build. Truth.

My last build I threw on eBay, reserve wasn't met, got close! Fortunately I was able to make a deal with the highest bidder a week later, hassle free thank god, I had finally found my buyer. Just market the shit out of it, you'll find someone who can't live without it.

Comment

55k and its running the same wheels I am from LMR? Lmao!! It's a nice car but to be 55k I would want to see some custom forged wheels and a blower or turbos on it to even get close.

Comment

White88 loves jeeps, he would probably trade you something cool for it, if it had four doors.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                          $55k? Holy hell lol

Good luck in your venture. Clean ass build for sure.
                          It IS all about the build. Truth.

My last build I threw on eBay, reserve wasn't met, got close! Fortunately I was able to make a deal with the highest bidder a week later, hassle free thank god, I had finally found my buyer. Just market the shit out of it, you'll find someone who can't live without it.
                          I would be just fine if I never moved it. The cash doesn't excite me in the least. There is literally nothing I don't like about it besides it being "done" for the time being. Everybody likes the thrill of a deal, if something popped up I was in love with I would trade it, otherwise I am perfectly fine hanging onto it and enjoying it.

When I saw this car I have to admit I got pulled in with the words "supercar engine" and that's why I brought it up to yall. I totally passed by the fact that it is an auto which for that car is a real bummer.

Comment

Your Jeep is clean. There’s a zero percent chance I’d take that stang for it if it were me.

I’d like to see you build an old bronco next.

Comment

If you enjoy the process more than the outcome why even consider a trade. Just hold out for a good cash offer and start on the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by JV106 View Post
                                Your Jeep is clean. There’s a zero percent chance I’d take that stang for it if it were me.

I’d like to see you build an old bronco next.
                                There's even less of a chance that he'll get $55k for it, super car engine and all.

Comment

Working...
                                X