X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• LMAO! Great parody of Everytown for Gun Safety

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            Now with more Trump quote!
            I know trump is a step in the right direction. Off to a good start so I won't complain. But we still got several miles to go in getting rid of the fucking uber taxes, the fact that land taxes even exist, all the social programs, the campaign contributions, any type of firearm restriction (including the BS licensing and permits) and a bunch of other stuff. Got a long road ahead undoing all this damage.

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
            Every other dog I've had has been a moron, but that one dog was exceptional, so yeah, another dog out there could be smart enough to realize that exchanging paper gets food.
            They're evolving. They can make facial expressions to some small degree. If you give a wolf a problem to solve it will just try to solve the problem by itself. A dog will wait on the person to do it or try to get the person to do it.
            WH

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
              Simon Phoenix is a Trump supporter.

Did Naynay come over from the dark side?

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                Did Naynay come over from the dark side?
                Not a chance. Sexy women are attracted to conservatives not idiots.

Comment

• thats... sexy?

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                    thats... sexy?
                    Sexy enough for what I have in mind for her.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                      thats... sexy?
                      We’re talking naynay standards man. And she’s too hot for him. It’s all relative.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                        Not a chance. Sexy women are attracted to conservatives not idiots.
                        You spelled money wrong.

Comment

• I'll continue the conversation with inane rambling.

Theres a guy in my town with a bunch of anti trump stickers all over the back of his modded up 4 door jeep wrangler. He's always parked in front of the nappy old democrat party building. I want to print out that madam president pic from... what was it newsweek? Also the trump head laughing in place of the MGM lion. And put them under his windshield wiper. He's also always at starbucks. So are ugly chicks with blue hair.
                          WH

Comment

• I hate to break up the wonderful dialogue, but...

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X