Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
    What's the make and model of your pc?

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.
    Dell Inspiron 15 (model 3521). I just got it 3 weeks ago.

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
    Jody, I'm sure the issue is touchpad sensitivity or something. Whatever it is, I'm doing the same thing and it's bothering the shit out of me. If I can get to the root cause, I'll post it up.
    Touchpad sensitivity definitely could be the issue. Thx
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
      Dell Inspiron 15 (model 3521). I just got it 3 weeks ago.

Touchpad sensitivity definitely could be the issue. Thx
      Dell offers drivers for Win7 x64, so yes, I can switch you to 7 if you choose.

Last edited by Tx Redneck; 03-12-2013, 12:46 PM.

Comment

^^^ awesome man, thx

PM-ing in a few.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
          Bwahahahah, I didn't catch that when I quoted him. Thanks man.

I thought I might've missed something so I clicked the link, from work. NSFW
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
            I thought I might've missed something so I clicked the link, from work. NSFW
            Lol, wut? I've had odd happenings since the latest Tapatalk update where I would quote someone like above, but it would insert someone's post that I've never viewed. I failed to catch it that time since I was walking to my truck.

Comment

I clicked the chevron to go to the post you were quoting, and it took me to a post in the NSFW forum. I trusted you, and you betrayed my trust!
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Welp I upgraded... It's not too bad.

Comment

Started using chrome and it works great! It disabled some Norton plug in that automatically and made if faster.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                    Started using chrome and it works great! It disabled some Norton plug in that automatically and made if faster.
                    Disable/uninstall Norton entirely, make sure that Microsoft Security Essentials is enabled. That's all the AV you should need.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                      Disable/uninstall Norton entirely, make sure that Microsoft Security Essentials is enabled. That's all the AV you should need.
                      I don't think it's called that anymore. I think it's all just rolled into Microsoft Defender. I'm not 100% sure though, as I'm using BitDefender.

Comment

It is Microsoft defender and yes Norton blows goats..... several co workers here have new laptops and they all came with nortons. i dumped that shit and amazingly the computers are 10 times faster....

i like my Win 8, it works wel for me and damn does the computer startup fast.... I resolved my power management issues on my laptop and haven't had a hiccup since...

Comment

Originally posted by Justa4Banger View Post
                          It is Microsoft defender and yes Norton blows goats..... several co workers here have new laptops and they all came with nortons. i dumped that shit and amazingly the computers are 10 times faster....

i like my Win 8, it works wel for me and damn does the computer startup fast.... I resolved my power management issues on my laptop and haven't had a hiccup since...
                          Still trying to get that fixed up. Shit pissed me off when I saw BF3 stopped downloading because my shit went to sleep and I couldn't turn it back on until I power cycled it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                            I don't think it's called that anymore. I think it's all just rolled into Microsoft Defender. I'm not 100% sure though, as I'm using BitDefender.
                            That's right. Couldn't remember what the name change was.

Comment

Working...
                            X