The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct

Anyone know if this is supposed to be a game worth buying?

Buy The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct by Activision at GameStop. Find release dates, customer reviews, previews, and more.

EDIT: try this as well... http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/gam...nstinct/103285

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct is a do-whatever-you-need-to-survive first-person action game that brings the deep, character-driven world of AMC's Emmy®Award-winning TV series onto console gaming systems and the PC. The game follows the mysterious, crossbow-wielding survivor Daryl Dixon, brought to life by TV series star Norman Reedus, alongside his overbearing brother Merle, voiced by Michael Rooker, on a haunting, unforgiving journey across the Georgia countryside. Players will need to tread carefully on this desperate quest, scrounging for food, water, and ammunition to survive against nightmares both living and undead.
    Last edited by motoman; 03-08-2013, 11:07 AM.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

I don't know if it's supposed to be good, but it has the potential of being REALLY good.

Edit: BTW, that link doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
      I don't know if it's supposed to be good, but it has the potential of being REALLY good.

Edit: BTW, that link doesn't work.
      Working for me on 2 different machines...
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
        Working for me on 2 different machines...
        Weird. Oh well.

Comment

Sounds like it could be good like the first walking dead game
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
          X