No announcement yet.

Samsung S IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw the unveiling and I'm not impressed. Should have called it the galaxy s3s, lol

I think I'll go with the HTC one. I cant believe they kept that stupid side button placement. My wife still cusses about that and she has had it over 6 months. Aluminum body and front facing speakers FTW.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
      All I care about is Battery life. Can an android phone (other than the Droid Razr Maxx) last 3 days on a single charge?

No?

No care...

I so wish Sprint would get the contract to Motorola's phones.
      I have no problem going 3 days on my s3 with moderate use. Here was a heavy use day. 5hr screen on time and still got a full day. This is with a stock battery and a different kernel.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
      92 Undercover SSP Coupe.
      15 GT w/PP

Comment

I'm not that impressed with S4. I think I might get the HTC One instead.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by raider5.0 View Post
          I have no problem going 3 days on my s3 with moderate use. Here was a heavy use day. 5hr screen on time and still got a full day. This is with a stock battery and a different kernel.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
          That is really good to see!! I went into a Sprint store the other day and played with the S3...but thanks to Sprint's CRAP service, I couldn't really do anything because of the .03/mbps network speed...man I wish they would focus on fixing their network.

But I did like it, but not like it for $200...

Comment

I need a phone with 14 days of active use battery life, 178gb of storage space, and a solid 200mbs down/750mbs up data speed connection, and a lube dispenser.
            I'm only willing to pay $50 for it.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X