No announcement yet.

BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I give two shits about DMRs. I only play large conquest so it doesn't bother me at all. What pisses me off the most is when I'm flying and I get locked on, I go full after burner AND pop ECM or whatever it's called and I STILL GET FUCKING HIT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
      I give two shits about DMRs. I only play large conquest so it doesn't bother me at all. What pisses me off the most is when I'm flying and I get locked on, I go full after burner AND pop ECM or whatever it's called and I STILL GET FUCKING HIT.
      The ECM has to be broken. That shit happens to me all the time, so I just use flares.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        I can let it slide. I hate that everything regenerates health in normal. My rage meter pegs when I shoot someone in the face and they duck down for a few and come back full health.
        That would like a full minute. Hardcore benefits the camper, far too many campers.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          That would like a full minute. Hardcore benefits the camper, far too many campers.
          It doesn't seem like it. I don't see to many campers in HC.

Comment

• There's the same amount of campers in soft or hard. But, one gets a floating triangle above their head... I repair tooled three snipers right in a row, and not one got up to attack while their teammate screamed. I bet all of them were on teamspeak too.

Comment

• This is the funniest shit I've ever seen.

BFFs: Battlefield Friends (Happy Hour) - Team Bag…: http://youtu.be/ZfTyv_Ahd9g

Comment

• dip dip potato chippppppp

Comment

• This is what happens when you start the tea bagging.

Dip dip potato chip!: https://youtu.be/3xCK1rgnq6g

Comment

• Well, optics for the tanks sure feel pretty fucked up right now.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                      Well, optics for the tanks sure feel pretty fucked up right now.
                      All the new weapons blow.
                      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• I intend to use the mare's leg for the novelty of it, but that thing is fucking hard to get a kill with on iron sights.
                        sigpic

Comment

• The Night Map for Zavod came out. Dont even bother, it's flir city.
                          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Funniest shit I've seen in a while.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                              Funniest shit I've seen in a while.

That T-Rex shit was hilarious.

Comment

• Lizzard squad is at it again......
                                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
                                X