Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any gov or business that bans carrying arms should be held responsible for protection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any gov or business that bans carrying arms should be held responsible for protection

'The failure of Broward County Public Schools, and of the principal and school resource officer to adequately protect students, and in particular our client, from life-threatening harm were unreasonable, callous and negligent,' attorney Alex Arreaza wrote in the lawsuit notice on Monday. 'Such action or inaction led to the personal injuries sustained by my client.'*
    Anthony Borges, 15, is suing the Broward County, Florida sheriff's office, school district, and the principal and resource officer at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High.

Every single person that this guy is suing is completely immune to being held liable.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

That POS Sheriff has no business being anywhere near that kid.
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Yes they should be held responsible but ethics and the law are completely unrelated. The 2nd amendment exists to support the 1st, 3rd and 4th amendments. It also allows a person to defend themselves and their family. Taking away the 2nd with stupid laws, gun free zones, threats of confiscation, and depending on undertrained, underpaid, and now cowardly law enforcement is a recipe for disaster. Don't let the polpot, Lenin, Mao, Castro, or Mussolini lovers be swayed by facts though. The gun grab is on, and it won't end until the 2nd amendment is used to enforce itself.

Comment

It won't go anywhere. No one there had any obligation to protect those children.
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            It won't go anywhere. No one there had any obligation to protect those children.
            Here is the issue. All of the named parties colluded to defraud the public into believing they cleaned up the schools to receive additional funding when in reality, they just stopped arresting the criminals and ACTIVELY hid the crimes and the evidence. (google it) That is a conspiracy and if you read the suit that has been filed, it is for gross negligence based on those acts which resulted in the deaths of 17 children. NOT the fact they didn't go in during th shooting. With the amount of press this fiasco is getting I think this WILL go somewhere especially as the rest of the families pile on.

Sure, at the moment of the shooting, they did not have an obligation to protect the kids, however, their actions DIRECTLY lead to the fucker pulling the trigger having access to the weapon AND those kids being dead. I imagine it will settle out of court because they do NOT want this to set new precedent.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
              Here is the issue. All of the named parties colluded to defraud the public into believing they cleaned up the schools to receive additional funding when in reality, they just stopped arresting the criminals and ACTIVELY hid the crimes and the evidence. (google it) That is a conspiracy and if you read the suit that has been filed, it is for gross negligence based on those acts which resulted in the deaths of 17 children. NOT the fact they didn't go in during th shooting. With the amount of press this fiasco is getting I think this WILL go somewhere especially as the rest of the families pile on.

Sure, at the moment of the shooting, they did not have an obligation to protect the kids, however, their actions DIRECTLY lead to the fucker pulling the trigger having access to the weapon AND those kids being dead. I imagine it will settle out of court because they do NOT want this to set new precedent.
              When you sue the government you have to first prove that they did not follow their own writen policys. If the do not have writen policys or what they did is in line with what they wrote down you can not sue them. Most of the time the government avoids writing anything down so they can not be sued.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                When you sue the government you have to first prove that they did not follow their own writen policys. If the do not have writen policys or what they did is in line with what they wrote down you can not sue them. Most of the time the government avoids writing anything down so they can not be sued.
                If their written policy is found to be breaking the law...which the sherriff's department did when they purposely hid/lost evidence to cover up the crimes, it immediately becomes a negligence because they were having to commit crimes to maintain the policy. Thought you were smart or some shit?!

Read up on what these A-holes were doing to make themselves and the district look good and it's absolutely criminal. IIRC they were changing assault cases into "minor disagreement" calls. some of which weapons were used which would have been felonies, but the Sherriffs made the weapons disappear. Some friends posted links on facebook and it was like a PR department for the mob got involved to clean up their reputation! CRAZY!

Comment

Yeah give up on the government being responsible. iirc in texas at least, the business is liable if they said "no guns" and you get hurt where a gun would have been useful. I remember the ccw instructor guy telling us to tell any business that, that barred guns. Although like him, they wouldn't get my business anyway.
                  WH

Comment

Working...
                  X