Official Netflix streaming thread! Post up your picks and new stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
    Looks like The Tick has new episodes out. I'll probably watch some starting this week.
    That's on Prime.
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• The Travelers if it has not been mentioned

Comment

• Also not on Netflix but You Tube- 'The Terry Kath Expercience' for music peeps.

Comment

• Binge watching Archer again to get through the 7 seasons on Netflix before its gone on the 14th...

yeah again. Holy Shitsnacks
            Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

• wind river was awesome.

it was no thunderheart, but i liked it.

Comment

• I thought Altered Carbon was awesome. The first few episodes set up the universe, but after that, it's great. Really disappointed it hasn't been renewed.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Watched "The Push" last night and thought it was awesome, it's only an hour long too so it's a quick watch. Its a show about social compliance and just how far some people are willing to go when they feel compelled to help others. Their main goal is to see if they can get someone to commit a murder just by suggestion.
                  Originally posted by Nash B.
                  Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                    wind river was awesome.

Yes! It was very good, I thought...
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                      wind river was awesome.

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      Yes! It was very good, I thought...
                      Thanks for the heads up. I enjoyed it as well.
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Netflix email update today, Sweet!

Coming Friday, March 23rd... Santa Clarita Diet Season 2

Comment

• Not Netflix, but Amazon Prime:

Watched a pretty cool doc this evening called Speed And Angels about two Navy pilots as they go through training to be some of the last F14 pilots, and then deployment, before it was decommissioned.
                          US Navy let them get some really cool behind the scenes type footage on the carrier, in dogfight training, cockpit film of a Tomcat doing gun runs in Mosul, Iraq, etc. Think Top Gun, but all the cool plane shit with none of the Tom Cruise shit.

"Whoever thought up the idea of us landing on boats at night is an asshole. I hate him"
                          Trailer:

Comment

• Lost in Space - They did a remake on the original, pretty awesome so far.

TV-PG so been great watching it with my kids..
                            WRX

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                              Not Netflix, but Amazon Prime:

Watched a pretty cool doc this evening called Speed And Angels about two Navy pilots as they go through training to be some of the last F14 pilots, and then deployment, before it was decommissioned.
                              US Navy let them get some really cool behind the scenes type footage on the carrier, in dogfight training, cockpit film of a Tomcat doing gun runs in Mosul, Iraq, etc. Think Top Gun, but all the cool plane shit with none of the Tom Cruise shit.

Trailer:
                              Watched this many years ago, and it is great.

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                                Lost in Space - They did a remake on the original, pretty awesome so far.

TV-PG so been great watching it with my kids..
                                Well done in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X