No announcement yet.

Shooting in Southlake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We got a guilty verdict today, punishment will be decided tomorrow.

Comment

It sounds like voluntary manslaughter to me; 20 years is what I hope they give him.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Why not murder?

Comment

Crime of passion with no significant pre-planning and it carries a max of 20 years.

Plus I'm sure he'll never do it again.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
            Crime of passion with no significant pre-planning and it carries a max of 20 years.

Plus I'm sure he'll never do it again.
            Its tough to call it a crime of passion when the couple had been separated, living in separate houses and he had been dating someone else as well.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
              Why not murder?
              He was convicted of murder. I'm not sure what SVO is referring to.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                He was convicted of murder. I'm not sure what SVO is referring to.
                Yes I was aware, and I don't know what SVO was referring to either.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                  Its tough to call it a crime of passion when the couple had been separated, living in separate houses and he had been dating someone else as well.
                  Her behavior drove him to it. Any woman who has lived with you knows how to push your buttons and she chose to push his. I am not saying that killing her was right; I am saying that I do understand and want to set an example for other bitches out there by only giving the man 20 years.

Comment

Working...
                  X