Planetside 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cdite View Post
    What faction did you play in Planetside?
    I mostly played NC, my outfit was Forgotten Soldiers. We typically ran with Praetorian Guard and Strumgrenadier. Every couple of weeks we'd play VS but I can't remember the outfit name we were in.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
      We can build you one if you're interested, save you some money building one as well. This is going to be a BADASS game.
      How much do ya think it would cost to build a good gaming pc?
      Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
        That depends on what level of quality you expect for the gaming experience to be.

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
          That depends on what level of quality you expect for the gaming experience to be.

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Like Bryan said, it kinda depends on what level of quality. People spend tons of money on "gaming" pc's. You could spend probably $550-$650 on one that'd play the game pretty well or you could spend $900-$1000 and have a computer that plays it very well. I'll put some builds together at some different price points and we'll see how they turn out.
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            Looks post edited.
            I still don't think they will be able to achieve the level of polygons supported by BF3. It's just too big of a project to have that much detail. Not to mention file size... if this was rendered at the same level as BF3 the game would be shy of a terabyte. I am not going to hold a grudge though, the gameplay is what matters most (to me). I think this is why I got so bored with BF3, the only thing you really have to show for all the time you invest are some player stats. To my understanding, the fun part of this game will be the strategies of growing your regime. Like Starcraft, but first person and the game goes on for much -much longer.
            Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
            Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Originally posted by BajaBob View Post
              I still don't think they will be able to achieve the level of polygons supported by BF3. It's just too big of a project to have that much detail. Not to mention file size... if this was rendered at the same level as BF3 the game would be shy of a terabyte. I am not going to hold a grudge though, the gameplay is what matters most (to me). I think this is why I got so bored with BF3, the only thing you really have to show for all the time you invest are some player stats. To my understanding, the fun part of this game will be the strategies of growing your regime. Like Starcraft, but first person and the game goes on for much -much longer.
              file size depends primarily on texture sets, poly count has no effect on file size, it's just a text file composed of points on a 3d grid. You can have a world that's thousands of miles in dimension that only uses one texture and it will fit on a floppy disc, it all depends on their visuals, and how unique the environments are. Tribes is a good example of this. Huge worlds, but always the same basic texture map for the terrain. I expect this game to work very similar to tribes as far as terrain, possibly even use the same pre-game light rendering system to cut down on file size. BF3 was highly unique with it's terrain and texture sets, hence the huge size.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                BF3 was highly unique with it's terrain and texture sets, hence the huge size.
                Yeah yeah, that's what I meant.
                Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Get answers to your questions about order status, product information, returns, account questions, business sales, and so much more. We offer several forms of help including community support, chat, email.

Here's a build that Bryan (TxRedneck) just sent me. This a little more than your average machine and will play any computer game out there. Right now the build is at $886.91 before tax. Don't worry about assembly or an operating system, I've got you covered on that. You'll still need a mouse, keyboard, monitor, and you can use your turtle beaches for speakers. If that's more than you want to spend, we can go with a nVidia 560 to cut the price back.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                    https://www.microcenter.com/InsiderA...gte8dOMrE9Xzev

Here's a build that Bryan (TxRedneck) just sent me. This a little more than your average machine and will play any computer game out there. Right now the build is at $886.91 before tax. Don't worry about assembly or an operating system, I've got you covered on that. You'll still need a mouse, keyboard, monitor, and you can use your turtle beaches for speakers. If that's more than you want to spend, we can go with a nVidia 560 to cut the price back.
                    Now that prices have come down 7870 > 570, Or I would wait until the 660 comes out as I'm pretty sure that's gonna be the bang/buck card of this year.

Comment

More alpha footage.

Comment

Liberator

Comment

More about what Planetside is.

Comment

MAX units

Comment

Originally posted by MR EDD
                              i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
                              Originally Posted By: Polska
                              I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41QFL4QB3NE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41QFL4QB3NE[/ame]
                                Originally posted by MR EDD
                                i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
                                Originally Posted By: Polska
                                I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

Working...
                                X