No announcement yet.

Planetside 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beta opened an hour ago, who else got in?
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
    Originally Posted By: Polska
    I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

Greg, Might need you to come over and look at the three comps I have to see if we can Frankenstein one together to play this.

Comment

Took a little bit of work but with help of SOE, I was able to recover my old log in for my station account and got the beta invite. I'll be installing tonight and playing with my old outfit.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
          Took a little bit of work but with help of SOE, I was able to recover my old log in for my station account and got the beta invite. I'll be installing tonight and playing with my old outfit.
          It was extremely buggy the last time I played, but its pretty obvious that its going to be a badass game. Can't wait for the full version, what Alliance did you play again?
          i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
          I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

Originally posted by cdite View Post
            It was extremely buggy the last time I played, but its pretty obvious that its going to be a badass game. Can't wait for the full version, what Alliance did you play again?
            NC primarily.

I got a chance to play last night, first time in several years, and it showed as I was really rusty. Game play last night was actually pretty smooth. I played for about 5 hours and about 2 hours into it we saw a huge boost in frame rates. The graphics are somewhat to be desired at the moment, while good, I expect them to be better at launch. Part of that could be the fact that I'm borrowing a fairly old video card.

It's hard to comment on what's bad right now because they've been improving daily with the beta.
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

I spent a shitload of money on my PC about 6 months ago and I haven't turned it on in months. I should find something to use it for.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I'm hoping that SOE will give veterans some beta invites to hand out.

Comment

I've always played VS, are you planning on staying with NC?

Comment

Originally posted by cdite View Post
                    I've always played VS, are you planning on staying with NC?
                    Yeah for the most part. My outfit is a NC outfit. I'm sure we'll have nights where we run as VS or TR but not too often.

Played tonight in a liberator and bombed the shit out of everything. These ships are BEASTS!

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                      Yeah for the most part. My outfit is a NC outfit. I'm sure we'll have nights where we run as VS or TR but not too often.

Played tonight in a liberator and bombed the shit out of everything. These ships are BEASTS!
                      Are they going to allow you to play multiple alliances on the same server? I know you couldn't do that on the same account in the first one.

Comment

Right now you can but I don't know if that will change at launch. Right now the TR weapons are ridiculously overpowered.

Comment

Definitely has a "Free-to-play" feel to it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Watched a dev video the other day and they said the beta has a LONG way to go. Hopefully that means that have a long list of improvements to make and features to implement.

Comment

Let me know what you guys want to see in game, I just got FRAPS going on my machine.

Comment

First clip I've got here is the Reaver for the New Conglomerate (NC). The reaver is a single pilot fighter type jet. All the air vehicles in the game have helicopter like physics because they can hover like a helicopter and still fly like a jet. The black panels you see on my reaver are additional pieces of armor for small arms fire and can be bought in the in game store. The circle in the middle of the screen is my targeting frame for anti air missles (which didn't seem to be working last night) and the smaller air craft I was chasing is the mosquito.

Please excuse the lack of graphics, I'm playing with the graphics all the way down because the video card I'm borrowing doesn't really support high detail.

Comment

Working...
                                X