WoW whats your progress?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WoW whats your progress?

For those of you that play, curious to know what your progression is. PVP or PVE
    I'm only 3/16H mode, but the guild I am in had to drop 25m.

Haven't played in a while... Finally gave up on it after 7 years lol.

Comment

Cataclysm killed a lot of vanilla, BC players. Being a Cata baby, MoP is great lol.

Comment

True... I just cheat though i.e bot all the time or use to. Hell I still kinda play d3 but all I do is fucking bot.

Comment

i remember farming frost resist gear for naxx...back when fights were hard. who remembers aq40 breaking guilds!

Comment

I started at end of vanilla and hit max right as bc came out. Quit playing at cata. All I did was PvP. Made it to 2100 on lock and 2200 on dk .

Glad I got out when I did. Still miss it some but like getting shit done, cars, and my woman better! Lol
            Last edited by Slow Five-O; 02-22-2013, 04:43 PM.
            2014 GT
            2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
              i remember farming frost resist gear for naxx...back when fights were hard. who remembers aq40 breaking guilds!
              I Remember getting 3/9 teir 3 on my rogue then getting banned DURING an Naxx raid for botting LOL. I came back a few weeks later but wasn't that interested in aq40.

Comment

too bad it'll never be the same. naxx/aq40/bwl/mc with 40 other people were fun as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                  too bad it'll never be the same. naxx/aq40/bwl/mc with 40 other people were fun as fuck.
                  That's the only way we all stayed away late at night was 39 random fuckers spouting off. You had some that were fucking hermits and wouldn't ever talk.

Comment

I quit in cata after leveling to 85 and seeing the story, had been playing since BC. The game got boring and grindy. I'm currently into SWTOR, the story line is great, the problem being they just introduced rep.

My most fun was during BC, attunement runs were fun, you didn't have lolfreepurpz, and encounters were hard.

Comment

Lol I bought SWTOR and leveled to 21 or so and quit. Still have it on my Origin with BF3 :bBishope:

Comment

I quit three years ago. Try Eve Online you pussies!
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

we were 6 or 7 heroics in when the group fell apart a few months ago, I assume it will pick back up in 2 weeks when 5.2 hits

Join thousands of mighty heroes in Azeroth, a world of magic and limitless adventure.

Comment

Nerds.....
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

start wow in '05, played till '11... Cata was boring as hell imo. Started SWTOR in Dec '11 when it came out. Storylines are great! But still felt like wow. I guess I finally grew up! I also cant afford a monthly subscription anymore. This whole single income, house wife, son, has really killed anything monthly money-wise lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X