Russ Martin.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russ Martin.....

Was listening to his show this morning and they were talking about conspiracies. Well he mentioned dfw mustangs site and said "Those pussies had my address posted on there site thinking they were bothering me " I got a chuckle out of it . He also said that people on the site were thinking they were going to get sued..... He said he didn't give a crap who post his address .

Anyways , I'm looking for a 87-93 rolling coupe

it's 7:59am on january 6th and russ martin is still a no talent ass clown

Comment

Well shit post it again then!
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
        x2

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
          It's now 8:17AM and the same still holds true.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I was the "pussy" that posted it first over on the old site. It sure seemed to cause a stir a with him to be bitching about it on air.

Comment

shouldnt he be beating on a woman or something right now instead of worrying about us "pussies"?

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                shouldnt he be beating on a woman or something right now instead of worrying about us "pussies"?

god bless.
                I thought it was holding her at gun point? Either way, I still listen to him on occassion.

Roll Tide

Comment

LMAO at these threads. For being a "no talent ass clown" he's doing something right to be as successful as he is.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

listening to him right now :-)

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

heard it too and lmao
                      Originally posted by Yale
                      I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Comment

i assume i am one of the few that used to listen to his show. i change from it most mornings now. he keeps joking about not even being in the same age of his demographic, but it is true. his "whoa is me" is getting old. always crying about his house he takes care of and never has time to do anything. i change stations the moment he starts in on that. if i wanted to listen to someone piss and moan, i would call one of my married friends.

Comment

Is a douche!
                          92 Undercover SSP Coupe.
                          15 GT w/PP

Comment

I used to listen to him all of the time but can only handle a few minutes on the new show. Trey was bad enough on the old show, but Trey plus Dan plus Clo is just an ass-kiss festival. I ran into JD at a concert a few months ago.. I think he was holding the old show together.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                              I used to listen to him all of the time but can only handle a few minutes on the new show. Trey was bad enough on the old show, but Trey plus Dan plus Clo is just an ass-kiss festival. I ran into JD at a concert a few months ago.. I think he was holding the old show together.
                              I will say Trey is terrible to listen to on a daily basis. Dan kisses Russ' ass too much. He has been with him for years, and I think he has some kind of god complex with Russ. It works most of the time, but I do switch to the Ticket more often. I never changed the station before when he was on 105.3.

I am glad JD is gone. Other than everyone making fun of him, he brought absolutely nothing to the show. The only thing he did bring was a moron act that the others got to play off of.

Comment

Working...
                              X