Suggestions on Android Password Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions on Android Password Manager

I've been hanging on to an old password manager that I've been using since I switched to Android on a Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket (my first LTE phone). The app I'm using (SPB Wallet) hadn't been updated in years and I've been meaning to upgrade to upgrade to something newer and better that is also cross platform (Android, iOS, Windows, Mac).

Any suggestions? I don't mind paying for one either. Been looking at Lastpass but thought I read somewhere last year that they had a breach of some kind.

I wish I could help you there, but I don't use one for the huge exposure area they present.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
        I wish I could help you there, but I don't use one for the huge exposure area they present.
        I'm guessing you are referring to the possibility of being hacked? I guess that's one good thing about the setup I am currently using. The online file synching hadn't worked in forever so I've been manually transfering the file between devices and keeping them synced that way. It's a PITA though.

So how do you manage your passwords? Pen and paper?

Do you use any of them? I'm looking for some user feedback from people here that are using anything.

Comment

KeePass is what I use as do a lot of my clients. IOS for sure has a client and I bet there is one for android as well. Database file can be kept on dropbox for sync'ing across all devices. Encryption, passphrase....etc all present.

Yes, there is a risk - but in comparison to how most people maintain their password lists it's a big step up.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I really like the builtin iCloud, the setup is seamless. For my PC's I use keepassx, I find it to be wonderful as well and works on android.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
              I'm guessing you are referring to the possibility of being hacked? I guess that's one good thing about the setup I am currently using. The online file synching hadn't worked in forever so I've been manually transfering the file between devices and keeping them synced that way. It's a PITA though.

So how do you manage your passwords? Pen and paper?

Do you use any of them? I'm looking for some user feedback from people here that are using anything.
              I use roboform. I love it on my laptop but Android app isn't the greatest if your using it free

Comment

LastPass

Comment

Working...
                X