Cars 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars 3

Best of the series. We enjoyed it, especially the Smokey Yunick tribute.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Interesting. I liked the first one!

Comment

I thought it was great, Pixar knows how to make me emotional
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

uh i'll pass i'm not in to cartoons unless it's Rick and Morty

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
          I love me some Rick and Morty but a life without Pixar is full of missed opportunity. (Just skip Cars 2)

Comment

Took the kids Sunday. My 17 year old still remembers seeing the original with dad. For my 3.5 year old lil girl this was her first. She also gives the red car in the garage hugs and kisses and begs to take it to school frequently. She also chewed me out for setting a tool on the back of the white 944 and told me to put it back in my toolbox.

Comment

says the guy that spends the entirety of his free time watching people get hit in the junk on youtube.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Ha!
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Really?

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                  I love me some Rick and Morty but a life without Pixar is full of missed opportunity.
                  Exactly.

(Just skip Cars 2)
                  Oh man. That disaster is Pixar's only big miss. I waited outside a theater to see it and it was so terrible that I haven't bothered to see it again.

I can't wait to catch the new one. Just about everyone says it's as good or better than the first, and that's saying a LOT.
                  When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

That is saying a lot. I haven't seen it yet, but only heard good things. Hopefully they learned their lesson with that Cars 2 cash grab. Aside from that anomaly, story reigns supreme at Pixar and most of their movies are textbook examples of how to do it right.

Comment

3 was good. Took my chillins. The allusions are great. But, alas, it hurts me that we're all getting older, so I was not feeling that aspect. I think the 1st one is the best. They are thinking there may be a Cars 4, but it may not be all about Lightening McQueen. Cars 2 was the same way, it was more about Tow Mater.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                        Best of the series.
                        It's way better than 2, but I still think the original was best.

It's out on redbox now, my son and I watched it last night and both enjoyed it.

Also worth checking out is Mater's Tall Tales on Netflix... it's great. My son watches it several times a day.

Comment

It was damned good and got me in the feels about aging for sure lol.

Comment

I downloaded it a month ago and watched it. I'm looking forward to watching it with my daughter when I get home. Out of the 3, it is a toss up between 1 & 3 on which I liked the most. But 3 really gives 1 a run for it's money.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                            X