Firearms deal of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
    I've never had a problem with PSA, it does take some time, but i've always received everything i've ordered.
    They have even sent me extra stuff I didn't order lol

Comment

• PSA doesnt provide tracking information, do they? My order has been sitting in "shipped" status since saturday.

Comment

• Had to call them today, Apparently they still have not shipped it, despite it being in shipped status for over 7 days.

I guess they just planned on waiting it out until I called to ask what the hell was going on?

Hopefully those buttheads will mail it out monday/tuesday or else I am going to try to escalate up the chain.

Comment

• I've been ordering from PSA for years. They have steadily gotten worse over the years which is sad because they have great deals. I'd rather pay a gun show premium to have it in my hands and ammo and parts can be gotten elsewhere now. Primary arms and midway ship almost instantly and provide tracking info every time.

Comment

• Wow, nothing about the Federal/American Eagle rebates?

$0.05 off per round on .223/5.56:

And 25% off handgun rounds:
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• $350 Tirant .45

For years, AAC led the pistol category in performance with their legendary Ti-Rant 45 suppressor.  Capitol Armory is bringing the ever popular Ti-Rant back to market at an ultra-friendly price seldom seen on produc

Comment

• Originally posted by NoClassic View Post
                Was 3 Tirants for $700. I jumped on that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by david View Post
                  was 3 tirants for $700. I jumped on that one.
                  damn
                  DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                    Was 3 Tirants for $700. I jumped on that one.
                    Dammit, I want a suppressor but too lazy and cheap to do the paperwork. I really like the new Ruger Take down .22 barrel.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                      Dammit, I want a suppressor but too lazy and cheap to do the paperwork. I really like the new Ruger Take down .22 barrel.
                      Paperwork is really hassle free if filing as an individual and wait times are expected to improve. I do all my photos and prints in my living room.

But the Capitol armory deal was originally but any two suppressors, get a Tirant free. Well we were all buying the $350 Tirants and getting another for free. Now they changed it, but $350 is super cheap for a decent can.

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                        I saw the Take Down suppressed barrel and now I'm wanting to buy both it and a 10/22 Take Down now.

Comment

• I went Gemtech Mist for a integral suppressed barrel on my 10/22. The ruger is odd shaped and I'd like to try different stock setups. Gemtech also makes one for the takedown guns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                            I saw the Take Down suppressed barrel and now I'm wanting to buy both it and a 10/22 Take Down now.
                            Saw this on YouTube and immediately thought of this thread. I want!!!!

Comment

• I'm looking for good deals on a Spikes Tactical Enhanced Lower kit. Best one i have found so far is OpticsPlanet for around 14x and change.

That and an upper receiver and i'll have completed my first pistol build AR.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                                Saw this on YouTube and immediately thought of this thread. I want!!!!
                                That's awesome. I already wanted a 10/22 takedown, and now I want one even more.

Comment

Working...
                                X