Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bodyman Wanted @ 5 Star Ford Carrollton.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bodyman Wanted @ 5 Star Ford Carrollton.

Bodyman Wanted

Must have at least 5 year experience. Must have your own tools. Must have quality as a high priority. Frame repair knowledge a plus. Icar a plus too. Pay is per commision hour. Pm me if you are interested. Im not interested in training anyone, I'm looking for someone who can get out there and get it handled. I dont have time to hold someones hand.

To my painters on the board...if you know a bodyman that you would recommend and I hire him, there may a small finders fee for you.
    Thanks
    Greg

Greg,

I'm interested in this position. Forward me your wife's nudes and I'll consider letting you train me in the art of making people's ride look fixed.
    I don't currently have my own tools, and I would actually prefer a position where I can sit at a desk, but I would entertain offers for something that requires a small amount of actual work for the right money.

Comment

Thank you for your interest Mike. The nudes of my wife and mom are currently being distributed to the local colleges and highschools. I may have these back in time for a newhire to view.

Judging by your Dfwmustangs personallity , you have the tool part covered completely.

Im sorry, but the desk job where not much is done, but the pay is still paying, is taken by me.

Thanks
      Greg

Comment

I ll still need a bodyman,need one asap.

Comment

PM me, I know a lot of Techs that are looking in the area.

Comment

Pm sent Scott.

Comment

Still looking.............need one asap.

Comment

You can make them try out by making them paint my van.

Comment

Bodyman, not painter, silly man!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                    Bodyman, not painter, silly man!!!!
                    I just lump all YOU PEOPLE together. There is a ding on one of my doors though....

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                      I just lump all YOU PEOPLE together. There is a ding on one of my doors though....
                      Yo, what do you mean..."YOU PEOPLE"! Come see me about your ding and lets see what I can do!!!!

Comment

I've got a couple of rides that could use some body work!

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Rawlings View Post
                          I've got a couple of rides that could use some body work!
                          I can repaint cars for you in Rustoleum for 10k a pop. Then you can charge the customer 25k for the paint job....true story!

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                            I can repaint cars for you in Rustoleum for 10k a pop. Then you can charge the customer 25k for the paint job....true story!
                            SHeeet, Ill do it for $5k CASH and do it overnight!
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                              SHeeet, Ill do it for $5k CASH and do it overnight!
                              Yeah....but you use Rostoleum...not the same quality!

Comment

Working...
                              X