Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that shit was funny!!! lol...

Comment

I love the clothes of that era! Look at the hot pants on the dudes and the kid in the crop top! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT

Comment

i think marisa's avitar pic should be mandatory, 4 times the standard size.......vote?
        pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
          lol @ the kid in the belly shirt... early 80's was a FINE time to be white trash! :cool:
          Hell yeah man! We defined the true meaning of whiskey tango in the late 70's-early 80's....mesh half shirts, cutoff Levis, and chuga boots (from Kinney Shoes)!
          70' Chevelle RagTop
          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

I refuse to turn loose of the idea that there were more bad asses in the 80's (and prior to that, but not much beyond) than there are today.

And I just noticed that all of the antennae are bent completely in half, instead of removed, lol
              Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

If that event somehow managed to happen today, all of those fit, trim people would be replaced by fatbodies.
                Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Holy thread revival....
                  Originally posted by soap
                  i can fix anything from a broken tractor to an aching pussy!!!

Comment

The winters are long up there folks, I've lived near sioux falls. You find things to occupy your time.

Comment

Badass!

Comment

Originally posted by barronj View Post
                        If that event somehow managed to happen today, all of those fit, trim people would be replaced by fatbodies.
                        hfcs.

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                          hfcs.
                          high fructose corn syrup
                          Oh a major lack of self control, as well as "fat acceptance".

Man, the bike is tits as hell.

He totaled the first couple with his body.
                          The man totaled a chevette with his ass.
                          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Love how the video is cut off before dude could answer "How does this effect your 4th of July weekend?"

Comment

Working...
                            X