Path of Exile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Path of Exile

Is anyone going to give it a spin? It is supposed to be how many thought DIII should have (and by who) been done.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

open beta = tomorrow right?

Comment

Yeah.

Stevo
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

played early in beta, seemed very repetitious but i liked the initial story concept and the skill tree/web was unique

Comment

good lawd, the skill tree is massive
          2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Is anyone even playing DIII anymore? Biggest waste of $60 ever...

Comment

anyone know the download size for the game
              2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                anyone know the download size for the game
                4 gig file on my drive.

EDIT: I am still downloading the latest patch, so not sure.

Stevo
                Last edited by stevo; 01-23-2013, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                  Is anyone even playing DIII anymore? Biggest waste of $60 ever...
                  you are correct, one of the biggest let downs ever also
                  satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

So what class is everybody using. I'm using Templar but really not sure I like him yet.

Comment

It seems melee might be weak, I rolled a ranger and a witch. Ranged and caster seem to do good, I got the ranger to Act II. It reminds me of the original Diablo with the sounds and music and the dark, evilness that seemed to be lacking in DII, and from what I have heard and seen in DIII. I actually had a couple of spots where it actually surprised me and made me jump, just like the original Diablo did.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                      X