Firearms deal of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
    Nice! Delton makes a good product, especially for the money.
    Yup, not bad, feels good. I'll add a quad rail, some optics, different stock and call it a day. I'll post pics in a day or so.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
      For a P220 Equinox? Stupid deal. They're normally $1,100.
      I have two of the Equinox models and do not believe that I paid over $800 for either one.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
        But didn't you build them by hand and let them use them as templates?
        Nope. I just picked them up from RSR but I do shoot them by hand all the time.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoClassic View Post
          That is a deal right there. I just ordered a few aim points from them but it makes you do a separate order for each one to get the discount for more then one.

Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
            You bought them directly from a wholesaler at their cost, and you're complaining about retail pricing? Figures.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
              You bought them directly from a wholesaler at their cost, and you're complaining about retail pricing? Figures.
              I was not complaining about anything. I just thought that $1100 sounded really high even for retail; I have had mine for a quite awhile now and do not know what they retail for. You will rarely see me bitch about the cost of something. In general I am more concerned with something that I want or need being available then I am with its price.

Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                You picked them up from RSR eh, you mean the RSR that only ships to FFL's...

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
                  He's an FFL, or his dad is, or he has a buddy... You know how this game works.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

• Palmetto state armory has aimpoint h1's for $399

Enter coupon code micro at checkout.
                    Still works as of 5 minutes ago when I bought one.

Edit: no classic got it first.

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
                      My mothers husband of 23 years and I both got our FFLs around 92; he kept his and I did not keep mine. They allow or still allowed will call pickups when I got my 220s.

Comment

• ALG defense is running a 20% off sale on all AR/15 and AK parts.

Picked up a LPK with ACT trigger for 88 shipped.

Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Somebody find me a 16" AR upper, sub-$300. With or without BCG.
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                            Somebody find me a 16" AR upper, sub-$300. With or without BCG.
                            Midway has one...http://www.midwayusa.com/product/221...nato-16-barrel

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                              Somebody find me a 16" AR upper, sub-$300. With or without BCG.
                              Originally posted by shaft View Post
                              That's a great deal, and Midway is great to deal with.
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                                That's a great deal, and Midway is great to deal with.
                                Agreed.

Comment

Working...
                                X