Hell or High Water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell or High Water

A good contemporary western set in Texas, but shot in New Mexico.

Bank uses evil debt ( reverse mortgage) to take deceased woman's property.
    class joke
    {
    private:
    char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
    double Peas, Carrots;
    string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
    };

Do you have maybe a link or a youtube trailer embed?
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Great movie with almost zero marketing. They tried to tie it in with the new Star Trek release, I guess hoping to get some Chris Pine fans to watch. If you liked Sicario it's the from the same writer.

Comment

I thought it was good movie also.

Comment

This movie was excellent. Kind of had an old west feel. I liked Jeff bridges character and Ben foster always plays a good crazy guy.

Comment

Well I didn't like it at all. I thought it was an insult to Texans. I like all the actors, really great cast, but none of them are Texans and they did a terrible job of impersonating "regular joes". The production certainly had a "this is a shitty Hollywood version of the south, complete with real hillbillies and the ever popular racist Indian jokes!" feel to it. Would not recommend.

Comment

I wanted to like it because of the dude and charlie prince but agree the movie tried too hard to be southern. Enjoyed the BIG F U to banks message but identifying a tribal affiliation from across a poker table...c'mon who do you think you are.. SVO???

Comment

Yea but what the hell do you guys know about being Texan.

Comment

Are their land taxes way too high? They know a lot about being texan
                    WH

Comment

Working...
                    X