Not into ricey wings and hoods.
    Lol!

He sold the wing

Comment

• Originally posted by KWClutch View Post
      Just buy mine!

Hey! I know you!

Comment

• You guys can keep up with some of the possibilities of this stuff... I usually post them up on my Facebook page if any of you are on FB.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

The next big thing will be the new gloss.... Will be released sometime in 2015. This is what it looks like. This car IS dipped...

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          Not into ricey wings and hoods.
          Lol the hood is a Simpson racing hood. Total rice.

Wing was adjustable and while I know there are different wings I could have used and I didn't need one but it was functional. But it's gone now. Car is still for sale.

Comment

• How easy is this to scratch? I haven't seen many 4x4's done so I was wondering if mud and what not is to harsh for it?

Comment

• Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
              How easy is this to scratch? I haven't seen many 4x4's done so I was wondering if mud and what not is to harsh for it?
              It can still be scratched, off road use would be primarily to protect the OEM finish underneath.

Comment

• Good thing about it is that it burns itself to flatten the paint so touch up is a breeze. Had a couple spots on the miata that got messed up and I fixed one and Daniel fixed another in about 5 minutes.

Comment

• What is the ballpark for a flat color dip? Are we talking $200 or are we talking $500?

Say for small / medium sized cars (hatchbacks up to Corolla size)

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                    What is the ballpark for a flat color dip? Are we talking $200 or are we talking $500?

Say for small / medium sized cars (hatchbacks up to Corolla size)
                    Plan on $500 and up. Material alone is usually over $200.

Comment

• Maybe it's time for me to change colors on the beetle...mmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                        Maybe it's time for me to change colors on the beetle...mmmm

I highly recommend Daniel for the work. He did a great job on my G.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                          I highly recommend Daniel for the work. He did a great job on my G.
                          he also did Chris' beetle.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• We need a like button.

Thanks guys.

Comment

• Yup he did the beetle once already. Only issue is where someone decide to use my car as a point of reference in the width. Of my street They just barely swiped it though so no damage to the car just the dip

1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• I've worked with plastidip on small parts, but not an entire car. What can you tell me on durability of wheels? The only thing that kills me is that once tires get replaced, the tire machine shreds the dip, gotta peel it all off and then redo the wheels. Is there any way around that or is that just the only way to go about it?

I'm tempted to do my wheels, or I may just have them powder coated and be done with it.
                                2009 Mercedes C63 AMG

Comment

Working...
                                X