No announcement yet.

Has anyone heard from MikeC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone going to the service tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by GE View Post
      Is anyone going to the service tomorrow?
      There is a cruise seb put together
      2012 GT500

Comment

I am, given the ice and sleet hold out.
        Last edited by slow99; 12-31-2014, 01:16 PM.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I will be there. Hoping roads are not too bad. Church is only 10-15 miles from my house.

Comment

• I want to but I've had the flu the past 2 days and I'd rather not pass it around.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• I thought I would make it there, but I won't be able to after all. My sincere condolences to all of Mike's family and friends.
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Rip Mike. We had our disagreements, but they were pretty petty. Mike was a good enough man to apologize in the following months and invited me to shoot with him. Unfortunately the weekend wasn't free for me. Mike was troubled, but it always seemed to be reactionary, and never anything long term, he didn't hold grudges. Sorry to hear this, I just ran across the thread a moment ago.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Seb, good to see you again and great job at the service. Frank and Joe, nice to meet you as well; obviously wish it could have been under better circumstances.

Mike, rip my friend. We'll all keep those wonderful boys in our thoughts and prayers.
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• It was good to meet you too. We will have to do something under better circumstances.

Comment

• Wow, I just saw Don's post on FB with the Cigar in Mike's honor and was like WTF? This is soo sad to hear, Mike had a great heart and always wanted to do right by others. I can't believe I missed all this and his funeral. RIP Mike, God Speed.
                      2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
                      Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
                      Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
                      Speedlogix Catch Can
                      Resonator Delete

Comment

• Originally posted by STRONGNUFF View Post
                        Wow, I just saw Don's post on FB with the Cigar in Mike's honor and was like WTF? This is soo sad to hear, Mike had a great heart and always wanted to do right by others. I can't believe I missed all this and his funeral. RIP Mike, God Speed.
                        There was talk about another Memorial in a couple of weeks for friends. SEB is going to post the details when he gets them. It would be cool to turn it into an impromptu car show at the same time.

Comment

• Guys, I found this. It is a nice page that you might find some comfort in seeing.

View Michael Ray Christiana's obituary, contribute to their memorial, see their funeral service details, and more.

I tried to post to there, but I don't have one of the needed accounts to login with, so I will post it here instead.

Mike, Words can't express the sadness I feel that you are senselessly gone from us. Your energy level, sense of humor and thoughtfulness for others was always entertaining and motivating to me. Though we weren't close friends in that we socialized very often, you still seemed like a brother to me. My heart feels heavy knowing that I will never get the chance to make up for lost time. I hope you are in a better place now. Rest in peace, my friend.

Comment

• Thanks. I posted there. I simply typed a name and email and it let me post it.

Comment

• Hey guys the family is wanting to have a memorial for Mike that is for us and some of his friends at the VFW in Farmersville on Jan 10th 2015 at 11:00 to 1:00 the VFW will be ours and closed to everyone else. After 1:00 they will open up to the Public. They will have a open Bar for us so we can toast beers in honor of Mike as everyone knows Mike always had a beer in his hand when I came over

The family knew that Mike posted here. I just dont think they knew how well known he was on here and how many guys he touched off this board. They have asked that the guys who where close to Mike off here to come out and say some words about him if this is something the members show interest.

I myself will be there and think this would be a great way for us to all come together and see some faces I havent seen in awhile
                              GOD BLESS TEXAS
                              August Landscaping
                              214-779-7278
                              Seb's high class.
                              He'll mow your grass.
                              He'll kick your ass.
                              And while his kidney stones pass,
                              He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• I'm may be able to make it to that one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Working...
                                X