DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > Pumpin' Iron

Pumpin' Iron Forum for any kind of work out discussions.

Old 03-03-2018, 02:34 PM   #1401
KBScobravert
Lifer
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradM View Post
Bread is a real mother fucker.
I love(d) bread, and not to sound like a fgt, but I may have a gluten allergy or something. Now that I have been off breads, pastas, and carbs in general for months now, I never feel bloated or inflammation in my stomach/guts.

I have been low carb, like below 50 a day for a year or so now. First of this year, I went below 20g a day and went full blown keto diet a few weeks later. When I am showing lots of ketones on my test strips I feel amazing. When I feel a little low, I can go piss and it answers that question. Eat a few fat foods and I am back up to speed again. I love it. My head is clear as fuck too. I feel like I can think better, problem solve better and think before I act better.

Fuck sugar, fuck carbs
Old 03-03-2018, 03:36 PM   #1402
Big A
Lifer

LC bread is good stuff, but watch out for all of that protein, too much will knock you out of ketosis. No biggie if in a deficit, but I feel gross when I've had too much.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Big A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 08:53 AM   #1403
GeorgeG.
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBScobravert View Post
I love(d) bread, and not to sound like a fgt, but I may have a gluten allergy or something. Now that I have been off breads, pastas, and carbs in general for months now, I never feel bloated or inflammation in my stomach/guts.

I have been low carb, like below 50 a day for a year or so now. First of this year, I went below 20g a day and went full blown keto diet a few weeks later. When I am showing lots of ketones on my test strips I feel amazing. When I feel a little low, I can go piss and it answers that question. Eat a few fat foods and I am back up to speed again. I love it. My head is clear as fuck too. I feel like I can think better, problem solve better and think before I act better.

Fuck sugar, fuck carbs
I remember this feeling...it was great. I have attempted to get back on keto twice now and have failed in the second week. My downfall has been the kids since I don't want to give the impression that I'm overly obsessed with weight control.
GeorgeG. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 01:49 PM   #1404
Big A
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeG. View Post
I remember this feeling...it was great. I have attempted to get back on keto twice now and have failed in the second week. My downfall has been the kids since I don't want to give the impression that I'm overly obsessed with weight control.
That's nothing more than an excuse. Eating healthy shouldn't be an obsession about weight control, teach them that it's about so much more. Blood pressure, longevity, energy, mental clarity, overall health, etc. My step-daughter knows that I'm trying to be healthy and lean out a little with my "weird" diet, and I don't subject her to any of it unless she asks. I buy her coke, cookies, chips etc. as requested, as she's thin as a rail, but I don't eat any of it. Will be the same as my son gets older, and he will be taught to focus on veggies and lean meats, so that he won't need to go keto hopefully.
Big A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 06:07 AM   #1405
KBScobravert
Lifer
VIP Member

Coming to the tail end of a nice little 24 hour water/coffee only fast. Feel great. Every piss since my last meal has been in ketosis and no signs of trailing off from first test to last during this 24hrs. Makes me very happy. I really need to do this once a week more often.

Just left the store and picked up some beef churizo and very sharp cheddar and a nice chunk of blue cheese also. Gonna be a HEAVY fat afternoon meal.

Tags
boats > racks, gasser dyel?, i refuse to beleaf, naynay 4 sucking on cock, naynay dicksucking faggot, naynay take all 12inches