Manny at HPP tuned the GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Dyno!

They should call it e105, not e85, clear up some confusion! ;-)

Comment

Manny at HPP tuned the GT

Nice
      I wish my clutch/flywheel didnt give out.

I cant do a punch from dig w/out it just revving up

I can somewhat punch it while already going on highway, but not for long till it starts to smell

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
        Nice
        I wish my clutch/flywheel didnt give out.

I cant do a punch from dig w/out it just revving up

I can somewhat punch it while already going on highway, but not for long till it starts to smell
        Is it the stock clutch?

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
          Nice Dyno!

They should call it e105, not e85, clear up some confusion! ;-)
          85% ethonal vs the traditional 10-15% ethonal with 93 octane
          17' Coyote | MGW | BMR | STEEDA | STAINLESS WORKS | E85 TUNED |

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
            Is it the stock clutch?

Spec stage 2 clutch
            Stock flywheel......yes I know

Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
              Spec stage 2 clutch
              Stock flywheel......yes I know

Hahaha
              Oh, I’m not hating. Just wondering how long it would last...;-).

Comment

It blows my mind how a new GT on E85 can have less torque than my pump gas four-pot.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                  It blows my mind how a new GT on E85 can have less torque than my pump gas four-pot.
                  Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by black50 View Post
                    Turbo
                    You think?!?

Comment

You think?!?
                      may have something to do with it...lol

Comment

It takes more torque to move the other cylinders. Simple math!

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          Very nice.

The '11 and up 5.0's are very capped at the factory to allow for 87 octane, but if you CAI, Intake, some exhaust and a good tune, they really wake up on 93 or da corn...
                          I've been running ken osborne's omega (www.tuningbyoz.com) tune on my truck with excellent results, '17 F150 5.0. Able to run any fuel or a mix of any. The omega is available for '15+ 5.0 mustangs and '11+ 5.0 F150's. No reflashing for octane changes, fill it up and go. His tune is what 90% of the F150 crowd are running.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatass View Post
                            I've been running ken osborne's omega (www.tuningbyoz.com) tune on my truck with excellent results, '17 F150 5.0. Able to run any fuel or a mix of any. The omega is available for '15+ 5.0 mustangs and '11+ 5.0 F150's. No reflashing for octane changes, fill it up and go. His tune is what 90% of the F150 crowd are running.
                            Ehh I wouldn't say 90% maybe more like 20%.. There are a ton of guys using ssi, mpt and vmp. I had my old truck tuned by ken when he worked for mpt, was a horrible tune, have nothing good to say about it. I've seen guys on fb rave about it. That tune also leaves a good amount of power on the table if that's what your after.

Comment

I can only think of one person that I've chatted with about the truck stuff that hasn't been happy with the omega, believe he was running mpt tunes. The most active F150 group i'm in pushes it like its the next best thing since sliced crack.

I bought 5 tunes from mpt and the omega and I ran the mpt tunes for maybe two weeks. I've got 6600 on the truck now and it's been tuned since the 1k mark, the trade off in a tiny bit of power for better drivability and the ability to not be stuck running one specific fuel in a daily driver without a reflash is worth it to me as E85 is only available at one station near me and I end up in places where they don't know what the fuck 89 is even. Remember the old analog gas pumps? You'll have to pry them from their cold, dead fingers.

Comment

fatass what kind of power increase are you seeing on the tune? What kind of power increase on the e85? E85 is plentiful in my area

Comment

Working...
                                X