Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    I am unable to search for the person who posted it because i do not remember nor do i remember at what point in the last 2500 pages it was posted but...i think that is a repost!

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
      Looks like a Lance Armstrong memorial.

Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
        It was gasser64
        lmfao!
        I was gonna give a perma BAN a few months back, but it's better to let everyone see for themselves the dumbassery he provides.
        So it was MANGUS, that muthufucka!
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          lmfao!
          I was gonna give a perma BAN a few months back, but it's better to let everyone see for themselves the dumbassery he provides.
          So it was MANGUS, that mutherfucker!
          Want me to slap the shit out of him the next time I see him?

Comment

Whos' the dumb fuck that ran him off?

I'm usually in every thread and Forum looking for habitual line crossers , point me to the thread or fuck up?
            Sskit’m Bulldog!
            LOL

David

Comment

lmfao!
              So it was MANGUS, that muthufucka!
              Talking shit about his fam was kinda messed up, but Big Dad was being kind of soft about stuff as well in some parts...then again, we all know don't post about super personal stuff.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by zachary View Post
                  I am unable to search for the person who posted it because i do not remember nor do i remember at what point in the last 2500 pages it was posted but...i think that is a repost!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• lol

Comment

• Cars Hitler was one of those grey convertible VW Things that the German Officers always show up in. Everybody knows that.
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• The Steyr would be more appropriate, but lost reference, being he was born in Austria.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X