Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David View Post
    So us betfed owners are safe?
    Nope. As per the provision in the 1994 AWB, belts over 10 rounds were also banned from being newly manufactured (as I am sure you know).

The new bill's text pertaining to magazine/clip/belt limitations will likely be taken from the 94 bill.
    Last edited by Moose242; 01-18-2011, 04:44 PM.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

That's kind of what I was getting at, but also they will find whatever means necessary to commit such a crime.

Comment

I was watching some knee-jerk commentary on one of the talking head shows, and they were like "he had 30 rounds... if he only had 10 in the magazine, he wouldn't have gotten off so many shots"

I was thinking to myself "unless he had 3 guns"
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
          I was watching some knee-jerk commentary on one of the talking head shows, and they were like "he had 30 rounds... if he only had 10 in the magazine, he wouldn't have gotten off so many shots"

I was thinking to myself "unless he had 3 guns"
          Or 3 magazines? You can't educate them, they don't know anything about firearms to begin with.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

he had an AK47
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
            X