Glock owners here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hunter View Post
    Well, it arrived today. But, the envelope was torn bad (from postal automation). The envelope was empty when it arrived. I appreciate your effort to get it to me though. Thank you for the kind gesture.
    Damn man, I knew I was pushing the 1/4 inch limit. Sorry bout that man.
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter View Post
      Well, it arrived today. But, the envelope was torn bad (from postal automation). The envelope was empty when it arrived. I appreciate your effort to get it to me though. Thank you for the kind gesture.
      Same thing happened to mine. Got a letter from the post office saying it was damaged and I need to go pick it up. So gonna go check on it tomorrow.

Comment

Sorry about that guys. I probably should have put it in one of those padded envelopes.
        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
        There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
          Sorry about that guys. I probably should have put it in one of those padded envelopes.
          It's ok man. You tried. And i'm not complaining in any way. Just was a status update. It may actually be at the post office. So I'll know today.

Comment

Lol, "I'm here to pick up a spring for my glock." I wouldn't think government employees would have any issues with glocks lately
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
            X