Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of these would you buy to carry in your vehicle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which of these would you buy to carry in your vehicle?

stainless Colt 80 series 1911, HK USP in .45, and Springfield XD full size in .45. The Colt and XD both have less than 200 rounds through them, and the USP has 3 or 4k

Usp is 650
    1911 is 600
    Xd is 375

Which do you like most of those 3?
    Last edited by 78X; 01-19-2011, 10:32 PM.

1. Colt
    2. Xd
    3. USP

The price for the Xd almost swayed me. If the Series 80 is a recent manufacture, that would seal the deal.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

XD more capacity, very reliable, and the best bang for your buck out of the group... if your truck gets broken into, why risk an expensive pistol.

Comment

Although I am a very satisfied USP owner. I would say put the XD in the vehicle, since its cheaper and you never know what asshole might break into your vehicle and end up stealing it. It would suck to lose an expensive gun.
        First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

1. XD
          2. USP
          3. Colt

XD is first because it's a good value, solid gun. I don't think it's any lower quality than the USP and hard to beat that price
          USP is second because also a good value, solid gun but can't beat the XD for the dollar
          Colt is last because I wouldn't want a nice gun like that to get all scratched up from riding in my truck.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

XD for all the reasons above.
            IMG_0424

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
              1. XD
              2. USP
              3. Colt

XD is first because it's a good value, solid gun. I don't think it's any lower quality than the USP and hard to beat that price
              USP is second because also a good value, solid gun but can't beat the XD for the dollar
              Colt is last because I wouldn't want a nice gun like that to get all scratched up from riding in my truck.
              This.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                This.
                Agreed, same reason I won't carry a colt, don't want to screw it up.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

XD .45

Exactly what I've been looking at getting except I want the sub-compact.

Comment

My truck and carry guns are XDs. I would not want to risk my 1911 to theft sitting in my truck.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

1. USP
                      2. Colt
                      3. XD

I say this because the USP is going to be 100% reliable, and the Colt will also be very reliable and shoot very well.

As for the xd, I don't trust cheap slavshit.
                      Originally posted by lincolnboy
                      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

The XD is every bit as reliable as the others.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                          As for the xd, I don't trust cheap slavshit.
                          Originally posted by Marss View Post
                          The XD is every bit as reliable as the others.
                          Doc's just got it in for the XD, no matter how many reviews, gun reports and owners say how good it is.
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                          X