Good local place to purchase...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good local place to purchase...

Ok, I am a newb to the armory... But, once I make it back to DFW I am looking to purchase a polymer .45. I am looking at either a compact Glock or XD, depending on which one is more comfortable to shoot. I am interested in where I can go in DFW to look at, maybe rent and shoot these two and other similar hand guns and not get treated like a retard or shafted on price.

Garland - http://www.targetmasters.com/
    Plano - http://www.bullettrapinc.com/

Both rent guns, call first to see what they have to demo.

Bullet trap actually has decent pricing on guns/ammo too.
    WRX

Comment

Look at HK as well. The HK45 = most comfortable plastic gun I have ever held.

Bachman Gun and Pawn has a great HK and Glock selection.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Also for rental (try before you buy, as it were), you can check out http://www.winchestergallery.com/ind...d=30&Itemid=38 in Fort Worth (east side)
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

If you're in the Ft. Worth area On Target rents guns too. I'm pretty sure that if you buy that day they comp the rental.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
              Look at HK as well. The HK45 = most comfortable plastic gun I have ever held.

Bachman Gun and Pawn has a great HK and Glock selection.
              I never really warmed up to the USP's (fullsize or compact), even though they are great guns, they never felt right, and I could never justify the price. I had always dismissed the HK45 because of this, but I had the chance to shoot a HK45C today for the first time, and I have fallen in love. It has become the best polymer gun I have ever shot.

Now I have to get the funds together to pickup one up

OP: I have a 4" XD45, full size that I want to sell, shoot me a PM if interested.

Comment

Look at the Glock gen4 pistols as they have removable back straps. This way you can make the gun fit your hand big or small

Comment

Meh...

Go to Elk Castle Shooting Sports in west Fort Worth. For one rental fee, shoot as many of their rental guns as you want. The only catch is you have to use their ammo, which is standard at every range.
                  Last edited by Leah; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jakesford View Post
                    I never really warmed up to the USP's (fullsize or compact), even though they are great guns, they never felt right, and I could never justify the price. I had always dismissed the HK45 because of this, but I had the chance to shoot a HK45C today for the first time, and I have fallen in love. It has become the best polymer gun I have ever shot.

Now I have to get the funds together to pickup one up

OP: I have a 4" XD45, full size that I want to sell, shoot me a PM if interested.

PM Sent...

Comment

Working...
                    X