No announcement yet.

Black Friday Gun Deals??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody have the Academy ad? Not finding it.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by JSTA2V View Post
      Code doesn't work for them.
      Shoot them an email (pardon the pun). I double checked the email and it is from AIM.

Comment

Originally posted by JSTA2V View Post
        Code doesn't work for them.
        Works for me.

Comment

So if I were to buy a del-ton kit, would i be able to swap a .450 bushy or 458 upper onto it? I'm not AR savvy. I assume any AR will take any upper.
          IMG_0424

Comment

Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
            $335 for a complete upper is pretty good.
            It makes a $550 gun real easy to build
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by GAP View Post
              So if I were to buy a del-ton kit, would i be able to swap a .450 bushy or 458 upper onto it? I'm not AR savvy. I assume any AR will take any upper.
              Yes.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Academy sports and outdoors has a taurus 609B compact for sale at $289 is this win?

Shop Academy Sports + Outdoors for sporting goods, hunting, fishing and camping equipment. Find recreation and leisure products, footwear, apparel, grills, bikes, g...
                First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

I might pick up a rifle kit then. But 16" or 20"?
                  IMG_0424

Comment

Originally posted by GAP View Post
                    I might pick up a rifle kit then. But 16" or 20"?
                    Your call. Portability or longer range?
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

About to pull the trigger on the 20" Del-ton kit w/RRA trigger, and a 59.95 lower with a few Magpul mags from Aim Surplus.

Then sometime down the road a big bore upper.
                      IMG_0424

Comment

Just got an M4 kit with YHM flip up sights, Magpul MOE handguards, and an ergo grip. That 15% off is the tits.

EDIT: I just found a local shop with lowers in stock. Too awesome.
                        Last edited by YALE; 11-26-2010, 10:52 AM.

Comment

So, $591+$20FFL and i've got my AR kit, lower, and three pmags on order. woot.
                          IMG_0424

Comment

So you guys get any upgrades to the kit or just as-is and upgrade from there? Just still trying to decide between an Armalite and this one.

Comment

I chose the base kit with the trigger upgraded to the stage 2 RRA trigger group. This is my first AR, so I dont know what I want anyway. For all I know this thing will end up in the DFWM classifieds a couple months from now. Or my AK might be if I fall in love with the AR platform and need money for upgrades :smile:
                              IMG_0424

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
                                So you guys get any upgrades to the kit or just as-is and upgrade from there? Just still trying to decide between an Armalite and this one.
                                MOE handguards, ergo ambi grip, and YHM flip-up front gas block and rear sights. I thought about getting the Ace ultralight entry stock, then thought better of it. I may buy a better trigger down the road, but I don't care that much about the difference. I've never had a problem before with the mil-spec M4 trigger. I got an aimpoint comp M2 off the sample list, and that's going up top. Giggity. I also just got a Smith & Wesson lower locally, and I'm gonna get some mags and maybe some ammo off Aim Surplus when I get home.

Comment

Working...
                                X