Glock owners here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock owners here.

So I ordered 2 striker springs, that are supposed to improve trigger pull from glockstore.com. The issue with that is I ordered two because I have two glocks, but they sent me 2 three packs. So I have 4 extra ones. I'm going to give three away, so the first 3 to pm me their address and pics of their SO's tits, will get one. J/k about the tits.... Kinda, lol. Anyways, pm me. First three get them. BTW here is a link to the springs.

04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Oh and if you pm me, please say so here so that I don't get 500 pm's asking if I still have them.
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

PM sent. Thanks!

Comment

No problem, I'll try to get it out tomorrow. Two left.
        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

PM Sent.

Comment

Pm sent!
            "The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those
            who vote for a living."

Comment

Why do you need a stronger firing pin spring...?
              Purpose?

Comment

I don't believe this is a stronger striker spring. Installing a lighter striker spring would lighten your triggle pull on the glock. Although I did have a gun double a few times to using a light striker spring and full weight striker.
                Just my .02
                It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

Damn it
                  DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

All spoken for. Thanks for looking guys. I'll get these in the mail here in the next couple of days.
                    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Damn it.!

Comment

The springs are in the mail. Should go out today. Enjoy guys.
                        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Got it today Thanks.
                          "The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those
                          who vote for a living."

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
                            The springs are in the mail. Should go out today. Enjoy guys.
                            Well, it arrived today. But, the envelope was torn bad (from postal automation). The envelope was empty when it arrived. I appreciate your effort to get it to me though. Thank you for the kind gesture.

Comment

That freaking blows and is a let down.
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                              X