Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which holster are you USING for concealed carry???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crossbreed supertuck for my XD45...carry at teh 3'o'clock position

Comment

Crossbreed Supertuck for my compact Witness .40; also fit my Glock 27 and my full size Witness'

Comment

Desantis Scabbard for my XD Service when I carry OWB.

I'm rather fond of the Galco Sto-n-Go IWB holsters as well.

Comment

I have my Comp-Tac Spartan on me most days. (not my pic)

IMG_0424

Comment

I use a Crossbreed Supertuck with my G32 at around the 3-4 o'clock position. It is very comfortable as long as you get a pant size a little larger than normal. Also getting a good belt works better.

Comment

Now that people have posted, I think the only one I'd consider past the sidearmor one is the Crossbreed Supertuck. Great holster too.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

supertuck for the XD.
                For my P238 I use the sig pocket holster. It's like a wallet. I also have a DM Bullard leather holster thats similar to the supertuck. Its nice, but its harder to draw and reholster than the ST. I'd stick with leather/kydex holsters for IWB carry.

Comment

Here is what my Comp-Tac CTAC looks like with a Glock 27.

My old Shirt Tucker was even better concealed (but not as comfortable IMO) in that the shirt could be tucked to conceal the gun even further (hence the name). Unfortunately it is no longer made but they make something similar now (can't think of the name off hand) that I want to order for my 1911.

Comment

Bianchi 100
                    IWB @ 3 o`clock.

Gun is a full sized 1911 Kimber so I'll cant the holster forward a little in order to prevent the grip from printing.

Not the most comfortable rig to carry but I've gotten used to it.

6'2 and 240ish, so I hide it fairly well, with loose clothing.

David

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                      Bianchi 100 for my Kimber and a cheap Balckhawk for my XDm.
                      The Bianchi is comfortable. The high side keeps the gun off my gut and was what I was looking for when I went shopping.

Bianchi 100 is the same holster I use to carry my glock 19, very comfortable.

Comment

I carry the Comp-Tac MTAC with a glock 19 at approximately the 4 o'clock position. I am 6'3" 240lbs so its not a problem to conceal it.

Comment

anyone suggest a front iwb holster for a snubnose .38 special that wont break the bank?
                          Last edited by Stephen; 01-19-2011, 03:23 AM.
                          "PSH!!!"

Comment

I bought a small bulldog iph from nicks for my 9mm doesnt cover alot of the gun but is pretty comfortable, i wear on the back of my pants, with untucked polo shirts, hard to see unless i bend

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                              anyone suggest a front iwb holster for a snubnose .38 special that wont break the bank?
                              Have you looked at the Bianchi?
                              Cabella's have them and they are not "too" expensive.

Pick one HERE

David

Comment

Currently a super cheap Pro Carry LT and belt for the .40

Not really working out too well in the comfort dept. Getting a Crossbreed or Kholster Crescent here pretty soon. Pro Carry Deep Comfort is also pretty decent.

Comment

Working...
                                X