NFL Kickoff Bud-light cans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Kickoff Bud-light cans

Anyone collecting these? I need to know where I can find one with the Dallas Cowboys on it. Seems most other team cans, can be purchased in their home cities.
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess you can find them in Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess you can find them in Dallas.
      Wrong...no where to be found here locally. Have gone to few beer stores/kroger ect...and nada
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

I don't think you'll find one period. The Cowboys have a deal with Miller. so no bud light cans.

Comment

Originally posted by MrSS View Post
          I don't think you'll find one period. The Cowboys have a deal with Miller. so no bud light cans.
          This

Comment

Originally posted by MrSS View Post
            This. X2

Comment

I think the Cowboy's have a deal with Miller. I would bet that exclusivity agreements will keep Bud Light from producing a can with the Cowboy's logo on it.

Drink a better beer and you won't need the gimmick.
              G'Day Mate

Comment

I have some, $5 a can and they are yours. I have 2000.

Comment

Only 28 teams have the can. The cowboys don't due to a miller deal.

Comment

Fuck Anheuer-Busch right in the ass! I don't drink anything made by them, I know they have a deal with Miller Light, but they could have made an exception. Minnesota, Green Bay, Chicago Bears and THE DALLAS COWBOY'S didn't get their own personalized cans.
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                      I have some, $5 a can and they are yours. I have 2000.
                      No deal I was looking for 3000 cans.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        Fuck Anheuer-Busch right in the ass! I don't drink anything made by them, I know they have a deal with Miller Light, but they could have made an exception. Minnesota, Green Bay, Chicago Bears and THE DALLAS COWBOY'S didn't get their own personalized cans.
                        wow....I saw some on Ebay but cans are either open or they want $50 per can.

Comment

Working...
                        X