ISS Hoax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISS Hoax

So, I'm driving down the freeway yesterday and I notice someone hung a huge banner from an overpass. It said "Google ISS Hoax"

I was bored after work and checked it out. Apparently there's a group of people that think the International Space Station is fake. There are a ton of videos on YouTube, and some of them are really long. I didn't watch much, but the short version is they think that astronaut footage is filmed in front of a green screen on wires, or on a zero gravity flight in our atmosphere.

Their strongest "evidence" is what does look like harnesses/wires is some photos, and head positions.

Probably just a wacky CA movement, but I thought it was funny. I bet these zero gravity planes are leaving chemtrails too.

It is visiable to the eyes under some circumstance and easily seen with a telescope.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Flat-Earthers.

Comment

SVO and I were just up there last month, I can assure you it's real.
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Comment

There is a website that will tell you when and where to look and you can see it hauling ass across the sky with your naked eye. I'll find the link.

Comment

See the International Space Station! As the third brightest object in the sky the space station is easy to see if you know when to look up.

Comment

It's sad the even something so easily proved has its own conspiracy theory.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                  badass video, thanks for posting
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Blandnuts View Post
                    Flat-Earthers.
                    This was my first thought. The flat earth website and forum is hilarious to read, though.
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                      badass video, thanks for posting
                      No, fake actually.
                      It was more than apparent that was a carjacked stolen starfighter trolling the system.

David

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                        It is visiable to the eyes under some circumstance and easily seen with a telescope.
                        Get out of here with that logic!

Comment

I dated a girl that genuinely didn't believe that we had been to the moon. Not smart, but cute, and she had great big personalities.

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                            No, fake actually.
                            It was more than apparent that was a carjacked stolen starfighter trolling the system.

David
                            "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Working...
                            X