Woman Destroys Her New Car After Repo Man Wouldn't Let Her Car Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman Destroys Her New Car After Repo Man Wouldn't Let Her Car Go

Last edited by scootro; 04-27-2018, 06:16 PM.

did Micheal J Fox film that?

Comment

Daayyyuummmm
      Daaaayyyyuuummmmm
      1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Hopefully some jail time followed. That shit aint yours bitch.
        WH

Comment

Repo man.....ain’t nobodyz got timez fo dat

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            Hopefully some jail time followed. That shit aint yours bitch.
            It is legally hers in most states right until the moment the thing gets towed away. I would have been happier to see her shooting the repo guy.

Did you know that several repo men in TX have been killed and that there is legal precedent that allows it?

Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

You're advocating that a woman who is basically stealing by not paying back her agreed upon loan should shoot a repo man for taking back when she has not been capable of contractually making the payments for?

Fucking really?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                You're advocating that a woman who is basically stealing by not paying back her agreed upon loan should shoot a repo man for taking back when she has not been capable of contractually making the payments for?

Fucking really?
                It is not stealing, it is a civil matter entirely unless she hides the car once she has been ordered to surrender it.

I could not imagine a circumstance where I would shed a tear for the slaying of a repo man. They are vultures along the lines of pawn brokers, "We buy gold" assholes, bail bondsmen and payday lenders.

Edit: I rank the above mentioned profession to be at the same level a rapist, sodomite, and true pedophiles. I hold actual thieves in higher regard.
                Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 04-28-2018, 01:53 PM.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

You are fucking retarded. The guy gets a job vs being one of the lazy mother fuckers he has to repo from and you say he is less than a thief.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                    It is legally hers in most states right until the moment the thing gets towed away. I would have been happier to see her shooting the repo guy.

Did you know that several repo men in TX have been killed and that there is legal precedent that allows it?

https://www.nytimes.com/1994/03/08/u...he-killer.html
                    this is the mentality of the future generations that have no morals or work ethic.

Basically the same as saying a landlord should be shot when trying to evict a non paying tenant.
                    Last edited by 1carcrazyguy; 04-28-2018, 04:34 PM.

Comment

It is not stealing, it is a civil matter entirely unless she hides the car once she has been ordered to surrender it.

I could not imagine a circumstance where I would shed a tear for the slaying of a repo man. They are vultures along the lines of pawn brokers, "We buy gold" assholes, bail bondsmen and payday lenders.

Edit: I rank the above mentioned profession to be at the same level a rapist, sodomite, and true pedophiles. I hold actual thieves in higher regard.
                      Dude, not only are you a habitual liar, but you're also a piece of fucking shit.
                      sigpic

Comment

https://www.nytimes.com/1994/03/08/u...he-killer.html
                        I'll take "deadbeat that got his car repoed and is still butthurt about it" for $300 Alex. Pay your fucking bills and the repo man won't come.

Comment

Dude, not only are you a habitual liar, but you're also a piece of fucking shit.
                          keep up the good work svo...

Comment

Originally posted by smrr1 View Post
                            You are fucking retarded. The guy gets a job vs being one of the lazy mother fuckers he has to repo from and you say he is less than a thief.
                            Like I said, they are bottom feeders and I do not like them.

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                            this is the mentality of the future generations that have no morals or work ethic.

Basically the same as saying a landlord should be shot when trying to evict a non paying tenant.
                            I have work ethic and morals by the bucket full, many of the morals just don't meet up with your morals.

The constables perform evictions not a private party.

Your opinion has been duly noted and then disregarded by me.

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                            I'll take "deadbeat that got his car repoed and is still butthurt about it" for $300 Alex. Pay your fucking bills and the repo man won't come.
                            I've never bought anything on credit much less had anything repoed. I don't even think I even know anyone that's had something repoed.

Comment

I've never bought anything on credit much less had anything repoed. I don't even think I even know anyone that's had something repoed.
                              Then you don't really know shit about it do you?

The law is on the buyers side, cops and courts want absolutely no part of the repo process. If they make a scene, you can't take the car, if it's in the garage, you can't take the car, if it's behind a locked gate, you can't take the car. Stealth or intimidation are the only options and intimidation is technically illegal.

Being a repo man is a stressful, shitty job that I wouldn't wish on anyone.

Comment

Working...
                              X